Barryw

Anyone with more experience have an educated guess on how much longer. This is week 5 flowering White widow CKS feminized.
20170604_102018.jpg
20170604_102314.jpg
20170604_102923.jpg
20170604_102201.jpg

Thanks ohioboy! Will they keep getting fatter? I quit the once weekly orchid nutes and went to bloom nutes, much less nitro. Should I pick back upon the nitro for a few more weeks. I really thought, from all I read, that 6 weeks veg and 4 weeks flower would get me there. But here we are.

Woah there some nice WW! White as snow! How close / what type is your light?
For WW I've read it's best to wait for the Pistils to essential recede back into the flowers. Flavourful strain if you can wait the extra few weeks. I've got a few WWs nearly finished now, different seed bank, but my pistils / budlets started just as white / green as yours.

420-magazine-mobile1056845740.jpg

That's at 60 days. They fatten up heavy and dense days 45-60

That's 60 days into flowering?
650 w HPS at about 20", have had to do some adjusting because of heat. Thanks!

That's 60 days into flowering?
650 w HPS at about 20", have had to do some adjusting because of heat. Thanks!

Roughly 60 days into flowering yeah. I spent 45ish days in veg. That bud shot is from a WW raised inside then put outdoors. Is coming into winter here, giving it that nice purple tinge.

White widows are generally white to start, I would be taking noticed of the plant growing into the light though, those buds are almost albino white!

Some of the popcorn from lollipopping were quite potent. Okay I'm over the shock, you Mean 60 days total not another 60 days from now. 46 days in flower and in day 40 of flowering, so next 2-3 weeks they should begin thickening and turning amber??? And then drying and curing???

I've grown WW a couple of times. If I chop early, my meds produce a very cerebral high...but little body stone. I recommend at least 65-73 days (trichomes 30-35% amber). This will produce a more intense cerebral effect and a nice body stone.

Back
Top Bottom