Incredible Bulk Flower Cycle Day 42

chazmania

Greetings All:

Here are my four IB girls in Flower Cycle Day 42 - organic soil, 4 gallon smart pots 600W HPS 2100K, (2) 24W LED, and (6) CFL's of varying color spectrum 6500K, 5000K, 3500K, 2700K. I'm running H&G nutrients at 50%. My grow room is a renovated storage room upstairs - it's about 6' x 6' x 6" with HVAC. I also pump plenty of C02 using the furnace fan.

I FIMMED my girls and ended up with lots of COLA. I also backbuilt the buds one week ago - many many thanks to Light Addict for this tip - I'm hoping to reach mayonnaise jar width by the time I harvest. I'm pretty happy with the results thus far - three of them appear to be sativa dominant :)

Thoughts, comments, observations welcome - thanks!

Chazmania

Incredible_Bulk_Flow_Day_42.jpg

IMG_229422.JPG
IMG_229230.JPG

Looking really good. I'd be proud to call that my garden.

I'm about a week behind u right now. Growing an odyssey I crossed with a crop kings haze extreme its all sativa dominant. They've been bulking a lot the last week so maybe I'll get close to this ;)

thanks Kip22 - i'm fortunate in that i can rotate my girls to maximize lighting - plenty of room to care for them.

those strains look ideal for crossing - have you come up with a name for your strain? i've been snapping up pure landrace seeds ultimately for the purpose of crossing (someday).

No name as of yet. Gotta see how the finished product turns out first. I've got a decent supply of the seeds to move forward with if its really good.

I went into the hydro shop last week looking for a booster. The guy sold me on AN overdrive and it seems to have helped. They are getting fat. I'll try to post some pics here soon.

cool i look forward to seeing em - here's my latest:

IMG_247132.JPG
IMG_246830.JPG
IMG_246419.JPG

they've really filled out well since i tipped the buds so much so i had to stake em down i'm closing in on seven weeks i'm thinking another week or so :)

Lots of people use a few CFL with HPS or LED to help fill out the spectrum. I've done both ways recently and didn't notice a difference.

Back
Top Bottom