6wk stretch Sativa - Question

jackson1988

Hello everyone. I have a crazy Sativa lady who stretched for almost 6 weeks since I flipped to 12/12. She quadrupled in size and is truly a beast. My question, Since this is a first for me, is how long can a Sativa flower? Especially after a stretch that went far beyond what I thought was possible

Depends on the strain. Some sativa's flower for about 8 weeks but there are some that can go for 14 weeks and I think some can even go for like 20 weeks.

The strain is a wide variety from many past grows. I've just never had such a sativa leaning strain. She's a combo of sannies extrema, selene, kollossus, and also Green House's moby dick among others

20170721_181534.jpg
20170721_181534.jpg

20170721_181153.jpg

Terrible pics but it's all I can do. Taken a week ago at 7 weeks complete of flower. Colas have a lot of filling out to do and they are! Every day they swell more. If she continues for 3 or 4 more weeks I believe that this plant will be a pounder and a record for me

I'll try to snap a few later. It'll be a wide shot so you get an idea of her size. She's about 4' wide maybe more. And over 6' tall. I have had to supercrop her tops several times because I had no other choice

Back
Top Bottom