First Grow - How's It Looking

icecreamman

Hello 420,

My first grow. 11 days into flower. Whay do you guys think. Everything look ok. Thanks for looking

Day_11-8.jpg

Day_11-2.jpg

Day_11-7.jpg

Day_11-6.jpg

Day_11-5.jpg

Day_11-4.jpg

Day_11-3.jpg

Lay back on the food. Those white tips are the beginning sign of nute burn. Also looks like an abundance of N on the left side of the tent unless it's a shadow. Water throughout​ until she drips plenty out the bottom so the salts don't build up. I started my new hobby a year ago on this jack herer. Working my 4th harvest currently.
420-magazine-mobile47252638.jpg

Lay back on the food. Those white tips are the beginning sign of nute burn. Also looks like an abundance of N on the left side of the tent unless it's a shadow. Water throughout​ until she drips plenty out the bottom so the salts don't build up. I started my new hobby a year ago on this jack herer. Working my 4th harvest currently.
420-magazine-mobile47252638.jpg

Hey APR, thanks for the advice. Will give them a good watering only. That bud looks very nice.

Nice!!

Looks great!
I'm in my first grow also.
Looks like you are on point for what I had hoped to achieve anyway.
I had some setbacks, but its frost city in my tent now at day 24 so no complaints here.

I'm really curious what you have have going on over there?
I know starting this late there would be a lot of catch up writing to get us all up to speed completely, but maybe a quick version and what you are doing in flower?
Cheers,
Looking good!!

Hey Phen, Thanks for the kind words. I have a journal started, begins when I flipped 12-12. I have cut and pasted below. Hopefully that gets you up to speed. Questions and comments appreciated.

Im gonna head over to your journal and check it out.

Good Day All,

My first attempt at growing and loving it. Today I will be flipping to 12-12. I have been reading this site since May when I planted 4 ice cream seeds. I ran into a few problems, but always found the answers here. So I have decided to journal the next phase and show you guys/gals what you have helped me accomplish so far. I will get you guys/gals up to speed.

4x ice cream seeds
4x4x6 tent
Pro Mix Soil
600 Watt MH/HPS
GH Flora Trio/Diatomaceous Earth
8 gal fabric pots
Veg= 65 days today
Scrog Method

My Setup

IMG_20170613_224609_1.jpg

Day 5 From Seed

Day_527.jpg

Just some progress in the last months

Resized_20170526_094639.jpg

Resized_20170607_061326.jpg

Resized_20170607_061336.jpg

Resized_20170623_191411.jpg

IMG_20170615_061027.jpg

Resized_20170711_210748_1.jpg

Resized_20170712_212843.jpg

So now that your kinda up to speed. Lights come on tonight to start the 12-12 cycle. Any questions, comments or criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for checking me out and look forward to hearing from you guys/gals.

Cheers

Thanks dj, :thanks:

You currently growing anything?

Got a couple of things going on right now. I mostly grow in hydro using a 3x3 flood table in the flowering room with a perfect sun 500 led.
I veg in a 2x4x5 tent with a 300 led. The wifey and I are Still enjoying our meds from the 1st grow of white widow.

Just finished our 2nd grow of white widow and they are about a week into curing.

20170728_194806.jpg

Now we have 3 chronic haze that are on week 8 of flowering, which will definetly take a lot longer to finish because of the strain and the fact that I'm doing these in soil,(hydro is faster and a helluva of lot easier).

20170728_194818.jpg

And last but not least we have 8 more baby white widows getting ready to go on the flood table.

20170728_192752.jpg

Anyway you look like got yours dialed in for now and wish you all the best. Just remember to go ahead and start reading about the different ways on how to do the drying and curing process and don't rush at this point, you love the rewards if you take your time. ;)

By the way, you couldn't have picked a better fan than the Can- Fan in my opinion. I have the Max-Fan Pro 6" in the flower room and the 4" rs400 ho in the veg tent. These fans are awesome!!!

I am in need HELP. I am in the budding process and my plant is starting to turn yellow. It was doing so well. I added some big bloom last watering. Can it recover? My first time at this you all. Would appreciate some help.

Thanks for the reply. I was having trouble sending pics.

Here are the pics

420-magazine-mobile835850001.jpg
420-magazine-mobile249287747.jpg

I only have two more weeks left and this happens.

This is literally my first grow and obviously I'm f'n up.

In need of your opinion. Should I repot? Some of the fans at the bottom are dying and it seems that it's spreading.

I am on my first grow as well and will not be giving any advice on what it might be.

I will say however don't freak out, plenty of people here to help and they will. This is awesome this forum. Great folks here. :)

It's really difficult to post pictures of leaves and have somebody diagnose the problem.

That is because nearly every ugly picture of a leaf unless very obvious like heat stress is causes by disease that to us almost always presents as a nutrient deficiency or toxicity.

What it's going to take to get the best help more than likely is pictures along with the description of the things leading up to the problem including environment and nutrition.

I have had a good run so far, about 3 weeks out at most for me. Plenty of problems :) a true sex switch, pollination, seeds, heat, nutrient issues etc. All that and I have some nice looking buds still. Some great smoke if I can make it

It was close to 7 ounces once it dried. Hope for a little more this go round.

Sorry Icecreamman, the first grow was near 7 ounces. The one in the jars is the second grow.Both grows with 4 plants, natural. no training.
The 2nd is still curing but won't lose any more weight and it came out at 8.3

Back
Top Bottom