Pollinated female?

Didiastole

Hi guys.

Are these trichome balls seeds? Is my plant pollinated?
Should I worry about it?

Thanks in advance!
File_0003.jpg

I cant tell but I dont think so. When pollination happens the hairs wither and turn brown. I would be more concerned at this point with the yellowing of leaves, leaves turning down and burnt leaf tips.

If you could take a closer picture, it would help. I'm not an expert but it looks like you need to lessen the grow nutes and some Epsom salt help seems to be a Mg deficiency.

Doesn't look like the plant has not had enough time to make seeds. 2 internodes down on the branch on the far right looks like it has ball. Double check you may have a hermie.

I cant tell but I dont think so. When pollination happens the hairs wither and turn brown. I would be more concerned at this point with the yellowing of leaves, leaves turning down and burnt leaf tips.

Can you help me with this? I've searched the web and I still cant tell if its N deficiency or N toxicity...

Can you help me with this? I've searched the web and I still cant tell if its N deficiency or N toxicity...
Info.
Need to know;
Pot size, what medium you're using, watering schedule, and what nutes you're using.

Closer pic of where the calaxes are would be beneficial, or a close pic of what you think are balls.

Back
Top Bottom