Question about an Auto Cotton Candy & an Auto Critical Kush - Thanks for the help!

fishhead4268

I have my first Auto's for my meds that are on day 54, How do they look? The Cotton Candy smells wonderful,is sticky and still gaining mass. I'm just not sure how long she has left from looking at her. Any suggestions? The other is Critical Kush, that is also 54 days old and I'm thinking these are white hairs and she's going to boom in some flowers now. Any help would be greatly appreciated about The Autos!! :)

Re: Question about an Auto Cotton Candy & an Auto Critical Kush - Thanks for the help

The easiest way is to get a 10X loupe and check the trichomes. The are where the THC reside and are crystal hairs with a mushroom head. Initially they will be clear as you approach harvest they will turn cloudy then start turning amber to red.

1661127623283.png

1661127650503.png

These two links will give you all the information you need. The first one uses a method of 80 of hairs turn brown.

Cannabis "Ready-To-Harvest" Picture Gallery - Buds Come in All Shapes & Sizes! | Grow Weed Easy

When is the Best Time to Harvest Marijuana Buds? (For Highest Potency) | Grow Weed Easy

Back
Top Bottom