Bloom Boosters & Plant Steroids

SashaShiva

Some people might know about Silicate, but there are certain forms that are better for Plants to absorb. When I was like 14 someone came to my parents house once looking for investors for a Silicate product that allowed Banana trees to absorb more Silicate, and they were larger, held more Bananas, and were harder to tear down.

I went looking for something like that, and found this
OSA/28 - OrthoSilicic Acid - Supercharged Plant Available Silicon Fertilizer

I have been doing some Research on things that can be used to get the best Buds, and first I found Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy, then I found out that when people used to say "Molasses can be used as a Nutrient", it's not just something to use when you don't have Nutrients, but it ads Carbs and is basically the same as Bud Candy. You can also add Sucant and Mannitol. I am adding Molasses to my grow today.

So from there I was talking to someone about Bugs, since I have Ladybugs in my grow, and I did some Research on Black Soldier Flies, and found out about Frass. Frass contains tons of Nutrients, as well as Chitin which causes the plant to think it is getting attacked by bugs, which causes it to basically get stronger, then it also breaks down the Chitin and uses it. And Chitin is what gives Bugs and Crabs their shells, so it makes the plant stronger.
Frass and Composting

Then I found that Kelp is used in a formula called "Bud Hardener", but the website that sells that is not a secure website, so I did some research on Kelp and found that it is a good Fertilizer, especially for Bloom.

I did more research and there is a Chemical called Cytokinin, and apparently it is in a Canadian variety of Kelp called Ascophyllum Nodosum, which contains higher amounts if harvested at the right time. And from what I am reading it seems like it is saying that it causes plants to Bloom even inside Petri Dishes, like you could cut a bud from a plant, put it in a Petri dish with Agar, put some Cytokinin on it, and it would Bloom.

Ok, so Auxins and Cytokinins are the 2 Types of Plant Regulators we are looking for for Marijuana Growing, this is not for Organic Growers, but there could be Organic Sources for all of this stuff, as they are Plant Hormones and should be easily found in Plants.

I will try to do this for this grow, but I might wait until after this grow, because I don't want to spray things on the buds when they have Trichombs forming and everything. So this may wait until next grow Cycle (at the end of this grow).

But I found an Auxin and a Cytokinin that can be bought online, not from a lab overseas on Alibaba or something, but just through a shopping cart online. I am not saying these are the best Auxins and Cytokinins, I am just saying that they are available. Once more people start using these maybe we can find out which ones actually work best with Marijuana.

Ok, so:

Indole-3-Acetic Acid, the most studied Auxin in the world
Indole-3-acetic Acid (IAA) - Caisson Laboratories, Inc.

6-Benzylaminopurine, a well studied Cytokinin
6-Benzylaminopurine - Caisson Laboratories, Inc.

re: Bloom Boosters & Plant Steroids

I know a lot of people here are probably against GMOs, but just to have everything

Here are some things to look up:
Norman Borlaug
Craig Venter
Digital Biological Converter
Biological Teleportation
Gene Gun
Electroportation
Microinjection
Agrobacterium
Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer
S.M.A.R.T. Breeding

An example of how simple it can be is that Yeast DNA can be altered simply by exposing the Yeast to UV Light.

Also, if you like cut a hole with a razorblade in the trunk of a plant, and the kill a bunch of glow bugs and rub their juice in the wound. Then like water the plant with 50/50 glow bug juice and water. Then stick electric diodes into the wet soil, and connect some to the plant at an in and out point at a distance in the plant, then hook up a car battery; it is possible to get the glow bug DNA into the plant. And who knows what would happen, but it could glow. You could also add genetics from a plant that glows. It might actually be better to do it to a group of freshly germinated seedlings before transplant or something

Glowing isn't a guarantee, but it could get the Genetics in there.

Actually did try BAP in the early stages of my current grow. May do again, but suspect will rely more on topping .FIMing for branching next time.

Next thing will be trying if i can is GA3 to get feminised seed from a known, non-hermie, female plant. :)

You should mention that this is more for soil
As sugar does nothing for a synthetic salt coco grow, except make a mess.

I am going to start creating my own Fertilizers, but first I am going to create a Framework for Modern Fertilizer Production, and create a new kind of blend that has not been used before.

Chitin is well studied, and its effects on plants have been studied. But before we get too deep into that, I want to first discuss production of Soldier Fly Larvae. Basically, this is similar to setting up a Worm Compost, but instead of your compost heap being like a Vegetarian Recycling Bin, you can add Meat, Wood, etc. They also release a substance that supresses rotting smells, and they produce Frass. But they are flies, so breeding them is as easy as making Maggots. Because they are Maggots. House Fly (Carnivore) Maggots are made when uncooked meat is left exposed (outside, or even just in a kitchen trash can), the Black Soldier Fly Maggots are more Omnivorish, and Fruit Flies are Herbivores.

Black Soldier Fly Larvae for Composting, this website will provide you with a good amount. If you read the reviews it says things like "put them in with half a cantelope, and 8 hrs later all that is left is the seeds"

Some people have discussed feeding them Kitty Litter, and if you have Roadkill or dead Chickens or a Dead Animal on your property, you could buy them just to get rid of that instead of for Frass Harvesting. They apparently love Dead Animals and Feces.

This is an LED light whose Hz and Light Spectrum Mimick the Breeding Time for the BSF. This light will make them Breed indoors. Think Egyptian Egg Oven (Hatchery), or a Fish Hatchery,but instead you are making Omnivor Flies that eat anything and everything.
Soldier fly breeding light

If you want to create a Trap where Wild BSF Females will lay eggs you can use, or if you want to create a Hatchery Environment, here is how
Black Soldier Fly Eggs

This is about Mealworms, but can help get you thinking about how the "farming" works.

I will be doing this at sone point soon, but early on in the grow I am starting now, I will get into some other stuff that I am keeping secret now until I actually start it.

I recently was talking to someone that is completely new to growing, and I use Ladybugs in my grow to eat Aphids and stuff; and he asked me if Earth Worms would be good for his Soil, and I told him that it would, but that if you are going to do that you should just make/get a compost container, and start throwing Egg Shells, and Apple Cores and Banana Peels and stuff in there. Then I remembered that you can Compost Meat also, so I suggested that if he wanted to Compost Meat he should get Black Soldier Fly Larvae, because they Compost Meat and Wood.

Then I thought about it and I knew about Black Soldier Flies because they Compost Meat and Wood, but I didn't really know what they were and hadn't seen one before. So I looked into them and even just right on the Wikipedia page it says that they make a "valuable product called Frass". So I looked at what Frass is, and it is basically a plant Steroid, with tons of Nutrients in it, that works by making your plant think it is being attacked by bugs, and giving it Chitin to use in its fibrous structure. Similarly to how Venus Flytraps eat Bugs, when Chitin is on your plant it basically digests it and uses it. And Frass comes out of Black Soldier Fly Larvae the same way goo comes out of Slugs, and it is basically Wood that is digested and released on plants, and contains all the Nutrients plants need, plus some Chitin from the bugs.

So I got some Frass right away, and I am using it on my plants now, and have sprinkled it on the Soil.

But I am wondering, is anyone Composting with Black Soldier Flies currently? And if anyone reads this and does it, post a link or pictures or both here. Because if this starts becoming a regular thing, and Soil with Frass in it becomes as common as Soil with Worm Castings in it, that could change everything. Instead of getting Bags of Frass and using it on grows, people could just have it in their Soil already. Or people could make it by Composting with Black Solider Fly Larvae.

And you can get them right on Ebay for pretty cheap. Frass is on Amazon.

[video=youtube;yrAJnm1px64]
[/video]

Btw, so most Marijuana Tek comes from Tomato Farming, so most of it is just about keeping the leaves green, and getting the "fruit" (flower) big and ripe. Then Marijuana has some added Tek that comes from Closet growing and Greenhouse growing, since it was Illegal, as well as back country methods (for example, in an Outdoor grow you can take a 4ft plant or taller, use a rope or fishing line to tie a cinder block to the top of the plant, and lay the plant sideways. This has the same effect as SCROG (Screen of Green) and turns 1 plant into an equivilant 3+ plants.

So for anyone to think that in 2019, with like 8 recreational States, like 28 Medical States, and like 20 Federally authorized companies, that we now "have it all figured out", you are mistaken. We have a lot left to figure out.

Ex: When is Monsanto (Bayer now) going to make a Marijuana GMO that has giant Nugs and 9 inch diameter branches, or a Tobacco leaf with THC, or a Tomato with THC.

Also btw, the Seeds I made in the thread linked in this post are the ones I am growing

Read that thread to learn about Breeding

Here are a few hints for what I am about to start in this grow. These aren't the main Ingredients though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190428-204258_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-204258_Samsung Internet.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Screenshot_20190428-204327_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-204327_Samsung Internet.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 224
  • Screenshot_20190428-204051_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-204051_Samsung Internet.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot_20190428-203901_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-203901_Samsung Internet.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 315
  • Screenshot_20190428-204225_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428-204225_Samsung Internet.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 200
So, I have done a lot of research on 5 things that have come together into a Unified Theory of Fertilizer.

1. Marijuana Strains and Terpenes, and Phytochemicals

2. Yeast Strains and Alcohol Fermentation

3. Marine Natural Products

4. CYP450 Enzymes

5. Aromatic Compounds (Indoles, Tryptamines, Phenethylamines, etc)

I posted this on another website in 2014:

Acetals

Ok, so, I was trying to find a way to may Esters out of things like Damascone or Ionone, or other things like that. I have made a few smells using the Alcohol called "Phenethyl Alcohol" and that can be found in Rose oil. But I wanted to use the MAIN ingredients of these things. Damascone is the main ingredient in Rose perfume, and Ionone is the main ingredient in violet perfume. These are known as Ketones.

Then there are things like Cinnamon and Vanilla, which contain mostly Cinnamaldehyde and Vanillin, which are Aldehyde structures.

And I was not sure how to make Esters with these. But then I found "Acetals" and an Acetal is basically Ketone or Aldehyde Esters. There are 2 ways to do this, first is to have an Aldehyde or a Ketone in a Beaker or something, then adding drops of some kind of Alcohol to it, until the alcohol stops reacting when it goes in. Another way is to mix these 2 things together in equal molecular parts, then adding an acid until the acid stops reacting.

These are basically Ketone Esters, but they are called Acetals.

One aspect of time that used to be common but has mostly been lost are "Kairos" and "Chronos". Chronos time is like "A watched pot never boils" and Kairos time is like "Time flies when you are having fun". So you can cause time Dialation just by accident
Kairos - Wikipedia
Chronos - Wikipedia

Eostre is a Month and Goddess who was celebrated by Mushroom worshipers. The first decorated Eggs can be found 6,000 years ago in Africa made out of Ostrich eggs and Christians adopted the practice as a symbol of Christ's resurrection, and dyed them red to represent his blood. Rabbits were thought to be able to reproduce without losing their virginity, so they became associated with the Virgin Mary.

Saturn = Saturday
Sun = Sunday
Moon = Monday
Mars = Tuesday
Mercury = Wednesday
Jupiter = Thursday
Venus = Friday

Venus = ♀
Mars = ♂

Sun = Gold
Moon = Silver
Mercury = Mercury
Venus = Copper
Mars = Iron
Jupiter = Tin
Saturn = Lead

Aries, the Ram=April=Amethyst
Taurus, the Bull=May=Agate
Gemini, the Twins=June=Beryl
Cancer, the Crab=July=Emerald
Leo, the Lion=August=Ruby
Virgo, the Virgin=September=Jasper
Libra, the Balance=October=Diamond
Scorpio, the Scorpion=November=Topaz
Sagittarius, the Archer=December=Carbuncle
Capricorn, the Goat=January=Onyx Chalcedony
Aquarius, the Waterbearer=February=Sapphire
Pisces, the Fishes=March =Chrysolite

Crown = Clear Quartz
Third Eye = Amethyst
Throat = Sodalite
Heart = Rose Quartz
Solar Plexus = Citrine
Sacral = Carnelian
Root = Hematite

When you think of "Astrology" you probably automatically think of people asking "What's your sign" and talking about how their future will go based on a website. That is not what Astrology is, that is just how it sells. Astrology is how we farm, it is how Calendars were made, and much much more.

Calendars seem like a normal part of life now, but there was a time when Calendars did not exist. In ancient Egypt they would make fake Horizons and make a mark where the sun came up every day. And by doing this, they made pretty much a perfect year, because the Sun moves across the Horizon throughout the year. And you have probably never thought about it, but a "Month" is actually based on the moon, you could call it a "Moonth". Each month gives us about 1 full moon. Also, Sunday is "Sun Day", Monday is "Moon Day", etc.

A lot of people think that the Horoscopes are just random star system that people decided "That one looks like a goat" and "That one looks like a lion" and "That one looks like a guy carrying water", then they randomly assigned months to stars. But that is not what happened. Those specific constellations are the specific constellations that the Sun seems to pass though as we go around it.

Before Gravity was discovered they thought the Planets controlled the Ocean. And the reason Jupiter/Zeus has a lightning bolt is because they thought the planet Jupiter controlled lightning. Even the Hebrew people knew about Mars. The Egyptians called Mars "Horus of the Horizon", the Hebrews called it Ma'adim (מאדים) — "the one who blushes". The symbol for Mars is the symbol for "Male" and the symbol for Venus is the symbol for "Female".

Astrology is actually a distorted misused form of Ancient Religions. Most of the time Ancient people didn't look to Horoscopes for things like dating or changing jobs, but instead they looked to it for things like farming. Where the could "predict" when to plant their crops, and "predict" when they were going to be able to harvest. We still do this today in the form of "The Old Farmer's Almanac" the Almanac can predict the weather and the planetary alignments and everything.

Hindus OPENLY Worship Gods that Correspond with the Planets. If you look up "Hindu Equivalent to Mars" you will find it. If you look up "Hindu Equivalent to Luna" you will find it. The Greeks and Romans had a similar faith, which the Egyptians and Sumerians had first.

I was never able to finish writing this after Ferguson and Snowden and FBI ISIS conflations. But this is the Ancient Black Navigators Theory, my Theory, similar to and Supported by Thor Hyerdahl's Ra I and Ra II voyages.

Back
Top Bottom