Spotted Leaves

miked76

Hi All,

This girl is in her 4th week of flowering. I have been feeding once a week until this week but she is getting thirsty much faster at this point.

I have a 450w HPS going during flowering stage. I am using FF Trio with tap water. I am maintaining input at 6.5 pH and EC between 1.3 and 1.5. I just bumped it up to 1.7 today and will try to maintain that until the last two weeks when I start to flush. Runoff has been steady at 6.1 pH and 1.5 EC. Room is climate controlled at 75 F and humidity is averaging 55-60%.

Overall, she looks great but there are some leaves that are spotting. Any ideas? See pics below.

420-magazine-mobile1963002517.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2115081203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1590733121.jpg

Thanks for the replies. I thought cal-mag was just an issue with RO water. I have been spraying pH'd tap water on her twice a day when I refill the humidifiers just to boost the humidity. That sounds like it could be the problem.

I looked at the soil and the leaves under a microscope and didn't see any bugs. I'll stop spraying her and see what happens.

Thanks again.

Thanks Oldbear! I did use a ppm meter on my tap water and it reads 0. I do have very soft water, so I guess I am lacking calcium and magnesium.

I ordered some calmag.

If it's only on a few leaves I wouldn't worry too much. She looks healthy. I would mess around too much with trying to fix that. You could run into worse problems. But if you are concerned check your ph also check to make sure your heat and humidity is within 45 to 55% 60% is ok just make sure you have good airflow when your that high. But yeah I personally wouldn't be spraying my plants in flower regardless. Because you end up smoking that shit. Well I hope you figure it out. She looks just fine in my opinion

hello fellow growers I am having the same problem also ,2nd week in to flower and all of a sudden I have leaves showing up with the brown spots on them , seems to be on the newer leaves only after they are about 2 weeks old , the rest of the plant is nice and green bushy , flowering seems to be doing really well except for these few leaves that have brown spots , I have checked for molds , bugs etc , I have been using nuits every 2nd week , watering on off week , ph 6.5 , I have 2 plants (same type )in tent and only 1 plant has had this problem , the spots grow larger and soon kill the leaf , using co2 , and rh is around 65 % yet only 1 plant has this problem , temps are around 76-80 , but using co2 , any help would be great !

Back
Top Bottom