High humidity - Second grow

Gamerdad2017

My first grow got bud rot due to high humidity and that was just 2 plants now I've got 6 and humidity goes up to 99% when the door is closed. I got a cheap humidifier....waste of money so gona have to but a good one from amazon bit won't have it till another week. I don't think buds are big enough to get bud rot but I'm no expert
420-magazine-mobile369903121.jpg
420-magazine-mobile798243401.jpg

Are you bringing in fresh air to exchange with the old somewhere?

My tents are setup to exchange their air a few times a min.

I would put a fan down below and pull a few of the big fan leaves and try to get as much air movement as I could.

I had the same problem with 95 percent humidity. I had the same dehumidifier that you have in the picture, and it does nothing, did nothing for me. I bought this for 130 bucks at the hardware store and it works fantastic. 200 watts, and it gives of heat so I ditched my small heater. 40-50-60 percent options. It works so good I have to empty it out every 12 hours though. This one worked great in my 2x4x5, but not sure if big enough for you. And get airflow, exhaust. This is what I ended up with; you really need a proper dehumidifier. I did not want to spend the money, but it was necessary for me. Perfect Aire 11 Pint Dehumidifier (3PAD11) - Dehumidifiers - Ace Hardware

Back
Top Bottom