No Buds..

NirvanaGreens

My plant is 4 and a half feet tall with no buds at all, but there are tiny white hairs. It's been growing outdoors for about 4 months now and everyday it climbs higher and higher. Possibly a pounder?

pounder?? This is freaking me out, I too had let my plant into 12/12 cycle for one week and no sign of sex yet, it's growing taller and taller. I am doing indoors, i don't want it grow to the roof top. Anyway to control the height and size of the plant?

I asked Mother Nature for a bowl, and she have me a pound! Now, who can take better care of people, the government or Mother Nature?!

Actually I am having the same problem here. Plant getting taller and taller but not budding at all. I wonder if it's due to the dark period. My plant is at outdoor, 7am to be totally bright and 8pm to be totally dark. Isn't this enough to flower it? I thought you only need more than 8 hours of darkness to flower the plant. Unless it's a pounder and still growing to the size to flower??!
Here is the picture, it's taller than me already(6feet including a 1 foot pot).....:hmmmm:
big2.jpg

huh???? I don't get it.....yup??? ok....what I am trying to ask is tat passing the summer equinox means how long more till summer days get's shorten. My country is at equator so it doesn really matter what season it is, duration of night and days has differences but not much. proparbly one to two hours. so I just don't get what's wrong with the plant.

Where you are is tough to flower some strains of Cannabis. My suggestion would be to give it some flowering ferts (high in P) which may prompt flowering. If you have a sativa dom plant, it may stay in veg until genetics tell it to flower.
As sunset comes quick at the equator, are there any lights that are getting on your plant during the dark cycle ie street lights, store lights.

bend the plant over. it will just adapt and grow upwards again. you will get a huge yield when it flowers!

I've been feeding it different fert ever since I move it outdoor. It's flowering fert which is low in N and high in P. But looking at my plant which doesn't seem to be starting to bud yet. I assume tat my plant is still in vegetative cycle, and feeding it with flowering fert would lead to bottom leaves start to yellow. :hmmmm:
please tell me I am wrong or what I should do about it. Maybe i should just wait... T-T

If you are feeding a flowering fert, which is low in Nitrogen, and it is still veg-ing, it probably needs more Nitrogen. That would explain the bottom leaves starting to yellow. I would give it some fish emulsion or something to boost the Nitrogen levels and this should help out.

Back
Top Bottom