Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What can i do to make these buds better ?

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what can i do to make these buds better ?

yea they are very cooked i moved the light and bent them over cause they needed both lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Analize, adapt, improvise and overcome

Post Thanks / Like

It's "Improvise. Modify. Adapt. Overcome". I could tell you who told me that... but then I'd have to kill you.

MK-ULTRA anyone?
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum- "If You Seek Peace, Prepare For War."

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither." ~ Benjamin Franklin

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i kinda shook them all around and bent em all over and leaned them up against eachother and up against the walls. tomato caged one of the biggest ones and ziptied a couple to the wall and out of the way of the little ones in the middle and added a couple sticks in a few to. and i turned the light around so that the back would be getting more light then the front cause the front ones are really tall and the back ones are short but there gettin there.

i kinda tried to make 3 rows of them with the middle one haveing them lean up against eachother

and then i got this one off to the right side thats just going fucking crazy.

and then i turend the light so the bulb is more twards the back then the front becuase thats the way they all were and are leaning to begin with.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking much better. +1 for good luck!
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum- "If You Seek Peace, Prepare For War."

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither." ~ Benjamin Franklin

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

tanks man i just watered em again today the soil was dry as a bone all the way down the moisture meter didnt even register and the leaves were all wilting down but they'll come back real soon

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

so i pulled some dead and dieing leaves today just some lower water leaves tho. but maybe some of you master growers could tell me what might be causeing them to die i know some are supost to but i was reading that the less that do die the better your plants are doin. heres a pic of some of the leaves

and heres the whole room again

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

What are the temps in the room?Why is your water ph 6?The ph range for soil grows is 6.3-6.8.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

there about 70 to 80 sometimes more sometimes less depends on weather and the ph meter i got i think is a little retarded it never gives the same reading twice

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Some lower leaves falling off and dieing is natural. I think one of the best things you could do is add spectrum/lumens with CFL's to increase the penetration a bit.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

all my other lights are on some other plants i could get some cfl's but the 400 watt hps is hot as hell and cfl's get pretty warm too. yea i knew some of em were gonan die like last time thats kinda how i knew when to cut em down was when they almost had all died or started to

Post Thanks / Like

wow...
    the curling is an issue
    you got one light for those plants?
    I water almost every day... not every plant... i check them seperately, since most plants grow seperately at different times.
    I mixed a combo of soils to get it to hold the amount of water i would like between waterings. I beleive each person has to find what works for them. i was a classic over waterer... go buy a meter that tells you or get extremely familiar with the weight of your pots and what your plants do.
    I'll be posting some pics shortly as I am two weeks from the end of my grow.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i'll give that a try next time i'm in soil grow tanks bud. i cut my looses and chopped em down to save the new plants i had that are doing very nice now i must say. i got about an oz off each plant except the one that didnt turn hermie on me i got 20 grams off it. but it was the best pot ive ever smoked in my life and i hope to have 5 more just like it this time around with this hydro setup i got i'll post more pics soon of it.all this info is awesome guys u are great keep it up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123