Opinions Pls

doobie1

Hey just wondering if any peoples out there in 420 world could give their opinion on when how much longer to let this baby go on before she gets the cold blade of my secateurs :tommy:through her stem started flowering round about the 15/4/08

WHOOPS forgot to load pic and then when went to it said file was to large hopefully sum1 will steer me in right direction and will upload as soon as possible

sorry sorry sorry guys/gals

It depends.

I harvest by the trichome method. Which means you harvest when the trichomes are 50/50 cloudy/amber. However theres different ways to do this. The more the cloudy trichomes the more of an up high it will be. If your bud has mostly amber trichomes then prepare to meet mr couch for a couple hours. However you have to harvest at just the right time with any of these methods. Once your bud gets to overipen it will begin to downgrade the potency. Best thing to use is a good magnifying class....or if you want any fancy dancy form of magnification.

HERE IS THE PIC
yup_001_2_.jpg

update SO CALENDAR WAS MARKED FOR 16TH JUNE

Not a great deal of amber trichs yet maybe 5/10 % , does the change to amber take a lenghty time ,weeks maybe ?

Just a bit concerned with the outcome of the bud , because i have noticed that the trichs seem to be not as prominent to the naked eye.

What i have noticed is the continuation of the change of the colour to the buds, asked the question in another post called "discolourration of fan leaves" and was told to not be too concerned because it was most likely due to the onset of several colder than normal nights.

Any views on this are greatly appreciated
yup_009_2_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom