Fan leaves?

Re: Fan leaves ?

boss said it looks like my plant was using up its neuts. the leaves yellowed and fell off. now one of my plants is just bud on a stick lol no fan leaves. lol

moose this is gonna sound kinda odd but um my right clicker on my mouse is broke and cant paste a link. if you go in my signature its my first grow last page first picture :adore:

Ok, the plant is stressed as you know. The yellowing is the plant using nutes up as Boss said. Watering is still an issue, so I would not flush. The watering issue has caused a lockout, that is why the plant is drawing on the fan leaves. With only a short time to go, I would delay the flush till the last minute - 3 days before chop IMO The plant is looking much better than before, by the way.
new40.jpg

its been hard to control my watering. im using straigh soil and it holds moisture for a long time. iv gone 3 weeks maybe 4 weeks without watering before. im gonna go 50 perlite 50 soil next grow.

as for my other plant the curly one in the pic it looks good but i think im having nute lockout in this plant too. the leaves are rapidly turning yellow and there are many brown spots on the leaves. looks like magnesium defficency to me but im not expert.

also mooose i just added 2 new pics of miss curly.

again i cant paste them here due to broken mouse. but if you have time go check them out in my gallery and let me know what you think. :smokin:

Ok, this plant is rooted, to use an Australian term. It will never recover. You will still get a harvest, but yield will be minimal. There is a serious nutrient lockout as i said, and the plant is struggling to recover.
new117.jpg

The crown in this image still has potential to be somewhat ok, if you are able to de-stress the fert lock-out damage. This is where the sea tea will help. I would also add a 25% dilution of flowering ferts to the foliar spray, to try and get some quick nutes to the crown. Notice how the problem is working it's way up from the bottom. That is a sure sign of a deficiency. If the yellowing was at the top, it would be a sure sign of fert burn. It is really important to maintain a wet/dry cycle, again with a 25% flower fert to baby it along. You still need ferts, but the plant is so stressed, it cannot uptake much. That is why the foliar feed is critical, to get the ferts to the crown, so it will finish out.
new46.jpg

^ im not disatisfied at all. maybe a little bumed that i didnt read up before i started growing i think i could of had a bigger yield and that would have been much nicer.

well right now im straped on cash just put 1100 into my dirtbike and totalled my 2500 dollar car that i drove once. so i cant even drop the little amount of money to get some sea tea.

i think im going to just finish this one off prolbly chop them both down this weekend or next.

for my next grow i will get all the supplies i need in advance and im also not gonna use a solid medium im gonna use tons of perlite to try and correct my struggle with wet/dry.

btw moose i wouldnt eveen have mad it this far without out you so thank you for being a great teacher :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom