Thread: Accidental Light Extention in Flower Phase

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Accidental Light Extention in Flower Phase

ACK!
    Due to an electrical glitch perpetrated by he-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned, the flower room lights didn't go off when they were supposed to today and stayed on for an extra six hours before I noticed! I am worried that my one-month-into-flower mamas are going to go veg on me now.

Should I prepare myself for this scenario?
    Should I start the scheduled light cycle a few hours later than usual to compensate for the shorter 6-hour darkness period that will have occured before the lights come on tonight at 8 pm.? Or do I just let it ride scheduled as usual and hope for the best?

After a smooth grow last time around, I've had countless problems with this grow. I am about ready to punch a hole in the wall (but not the flower room wall, yet!)

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Accidental Light Extention in Flower Phase

I've had a few glitches like you mention and nothing terrible happened. I just continued on as usual. I've also had some years where everything went wrong. Good luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Accidental Light Extention in Flower Phase

Just continue on as normal. Cannabis is a hardier plant than most think and can take a little stress here and there.