Will these clones servive picture

teamgilly

this is my first grow and after months of cultivating mother plant, i have 20 clones. they rooted in rockwool for a month and i have just transplated them to soil. I put them under a 400 wat light. My question is (Is the light to close? How far away should it be? i dont want to come this far and ruin everything. I havent even got to smoke anything yet!!
newclone_3_.JPG

newclone_2_.JPG

newclone.JPG

they all seem to be doing ok now and yes it is a high pressure sodium and i havent started to flower them yet. i was going to wait untill they were at least 9 inches tall. do you think i can start flowering at 12 inchs or more in thes gallon pots? also i do have a metel halid light shoud i put that on on them untill they are the right size first?

ok cool. heres an update. they are all looking good except that half of them are lagging behind. i am sure they will catch up though. i plan on flowering when they reach 12 inches, is this to tall for this pot size or is it a good height. also if some reach 12 inches before the others what should i do. last of all i have another thread about cloning with a clone bucket i need help with that one. thanks for everything!!!
P6100022.JPG

P6100020.JPG

P6100019.JPG

Back
Top Bottom