12/12 from seed?

BIRDMAN 420

Is it ok to 12/12 from seed? just thought i would experiment anyway as long as it dont hermie i was hopeing to keep the plant small as possible and grow multiple in a small space i have 1 female in the cabinet that vegged for 39 days but is just about to over run the cabinet itself the cabinet is 4x4x2 with 13 cfl'sand 2 fans. thanks:Rasta:

plenty ppl 12/12 from seed .. it definitly is ok.. and u sound like you have the lighting power to do it

Just because you go 12/12 from seed does not necessarily mean that you will have small plants. I have seen 3 and 4 footers. You may want to try an Indica or indica dom hybrid, keep them short and fat. There are some good 12/12 journals that you should check out. :ganjamon:

i grew 12/12 from seed had really good results.. won't cause herms but it does take like 2-3 weeks til sex shows so be patient.. i hate waiting on sex lol

thanks Yung makes sense, i have 1 that veged for 39 days it is now day 17 in flowering and it is at the top of my cabinet and out of room i will either bend it over or top the 2 upper chutes (already topped)

This is the female i was refering to,
SSPX7593.jpg

Can anyone point me to a good 12/12 reference journal? Just curious to what exactly is different in 12/12 from seed than 24/0

Back
Top Bottom