Upload pics from Droid phone

Not sure what kind of droid you have but don't most of them have a share command you can see when you are looking at your photos?
I don't have a droid but, I do know that you can at the least be able to put the pics on photobucket or imageshack and then over to hear if you are not able to directly upload to the site!

I have a drd x im also trying to figure it out...couldnt we eamil to ourselves and move em from there....im starting to,think there is no way to do it..

When you view the picture on your Droid Gallery – you should see a 'Share' menu option. If not – touch the Main menu on your phone and then you should see Share.

You can share in many different ways, email, facebook, twitter, Picasa. It's a long list of choices. If you don't see them all, turn your phone vertical.

Facebook pops up , youtube is on there , emailsare on there but no 420mag..is there a way to email em to myself here? Like a 420 email address .i dont know I suck with tech.

Thanks..i was always hessitant to use em cuz I though people could see em online attached to actual name...im gonna try that now see what haps..thx capn

Back
Top Bottom