Uploading Photos From an Iphone?

509jetblazin

Hey, if a guy was trying to get photos uploaded straight from the Iphone, how would he do this? If u got a minute, advise is appreciated,,,,, thanxeither way

Hi TwiceAYear,

Are you still in need of help with uploading your photos from your iPhone?

If so, here are some steps that one of our staff members have posted in his experience with uploading from their iPhone.

Please note my settings for Safari: "Private Browsing"-OFF "Accept Cookies"-ALWAYS. I access the site, click on Gallery. In the drop down box I select Upload Photos. I am asked to sign in. Once signed in, I choose Member Galleries. The following page is a bit confusing, as it displays the usernames of recent uploads. If you scroll to the very bottom of the page, there are three options-Search, Upload Photos and Logout. Obviously, I select Upload Photos, and am taken to the Upload page. I simply scroll down a quarter of the way down the page, and click on the Choose File buttons to add photos. The iphone then asks if you'd like to Take Photo or Video, or Choose Exsisting. I found it a bit of a challenge to get them to process, without adding a description while uploading multiple files, or adding a comment when uploading a single file.

Hope this helps.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom