Banners bleeding over my menu option drop downs

420 Warrior

I'm not sure why they do that but sometimes (not always) when my drop downs come down from the menu bar at the top of the page the banners will be in front of the listings and I cant see what I'm looking for.

Does this happen to everyone?

It's not that hard to correct though all I do is reload my browser and this usually corrects it but it can be annoying sometimes...just sayin'

Thanks, Jimbo

Just a glitch I'm sure but for someone new it could be a turn off, just my thought

No biggie here either but it does get in the way of clicking on where I need to go but like I said, I know the solution to fix it but a computer noob might get frustrated and leave.

I know there are people like my dad that want to do things with a comp but when it doesn't do what he want's it to do he just gets mad and cut's it off.

It's all good though :peace:

Keeping people here is what makes this place possible...right?

If you have script-blocking software running in your browser (such as NoScript, which I highly recommend), make sure to tell it to permanently approve 420magazine.com.

Yeah that has happened to me also. I usually just memorize what the banner is blocking...On mine it is always blocking new or today's posts...

Yeah that has happened to me also. I usually just memorize what the banner is blocking...On mine it is always blocking new or today's posts...

yep, that's right, same thing for me and I've memorized them as well too, like I said, no biggie.

Thanks for the help TS I might be picking your brain a lil to show us how to do all that technical stuff you just said though...lol

Back
Top Bottom