Image Upload

dragontoker

Having issues with uploading images. Doing it the same way I have been doing it for the last 50 pics or so. It fails on processing upload and I get an error message HTTP 500 Server failure.

I use Chrome and have also tried it through the IE extension.

also tried it on normal IE.

Anyone else having issues?

Could be an issue with your ISP's network having slow download times, try less photos at a time for now. On Friday, we launch the new site, so if it's our fault, should not happen anymore after that. ;)
:Namaste:

Could be an issue with your ISP's network having slow download times, try less photos at a time for now. On Friday, we launch the new site, so if it's our fault, should not happen anymore after that. ;)
:Namaste:

Happens @ work and @ home so maybe on your side. This is the error I get. Like you said though, should be all set when site switches over.

The website encountered an error while retrieving Login - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Can you supply a screen shot?

picerror.png

:thumb:

Thank you,,,,,It worked. All those failed attempts to send pics 2 @ a time, those pics showed up on the process page, just had to uncheck and process just the 2 I wanted. It was just weird seeing the failed ones, especially after just basking in some 420 activities. :)

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom