Android Phone Having Issues Uploading Photos

the look is nice,more modern looking but im having lots of issues trying to post,cant get multi quote to work right, my typing in the reply box follows along to what im typing really slow,im on a samsung galaxy tab using a full blown browser not forum runner,smilies are hard to use now, and while trying to insert one its frozen my browser 3 times so far,so im skipping them for now,,im gonna go check it out on my windows based laptop, i hope the bugs im seeing on android get fixed since thats my main device i use to visit 420mag

From Android devices: the drop down menus do not work, when trying to select from them, I have no access to my photo gallery, member galleries, only thumbnails and a small selection of albums to view. I am no longer able to rate photos or comment on them. I don't know how to upload photos from android devices. I've been here through 2 site face lifts and this is the more cumbersome of the 3 layouts I've dealt with here. Anoher thing, if my devices lose a data signal briefly I am repeatedly asked to sign in making thread surfing more dfficult and annoying. It wasn't this way before. Can't wait til its all worked out.

Re: Happy 4/20 - Welcome To Our Brand New Website!

I use my phone for the site. Now when i double tap my screen to enlarge the photos it stretches them vertically and makes them look tall and skinny

Which phone?
I use my phone for the site. Now when i double tap my screen to enlarge the photos it stretches them vertically and makes them look tall and skinny

What's the status on the photo gallery? Still unable to view specifc member galleries, my photos, upload photos, rate, and comment on photos from mobile devices running on android. So far the only way I can view my photos is if I click the "my photos" tab which allows me to see them in order to chose one feom my gallery to insert into a post. I'd like to know is this an issue still being worked on or am i doing something wrong?

We will be working on phone apps once we get the on site stuff done, please give us time bro, thanks.

Any update on mobile gallery, uploads, rate/comment features? A response would be nice.

Hey im on my mobile phone and not using mobile phone mode and I cant upload pics when I go to gallery like I usually would it shows in mobile mode with no upload option any help? Ive looked everywhere the page that pops up when I click gallert shows a all black background with gallery labels in blue help please.

Still sends me to mobile gallery with everyway I try to get there.

THsea loads photos from his cell phone, so you might ask him how he does it!
I want to see your pictures!:high-five:

Still sends me to mobile gallery with everyway I try to get there.

I was told that they want to fix the bugs for the regular site 1st and were busy with that. I guess mobile is a 2nd prioriy u guys. All we can do is wait I guess. Yea, it sucks, I know.

I was told that they want to fix the bugs for the regular site 1st and were busy with that. I guess mobile is a 2nd prioriy u guys. All we can do is wait I guess. Yea, it sucks, I know.

Im not having trouble with anything else I always use my mobile and it jumps pages when I go to gallery it jumps from regular gallery to mobile gallery even if I go to my gallery. So no updating until they fix it? Huh yea that sucks

We will be working on cell phone issues after we get all of the normal site issues under control. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding and support. :Namaste:
Any,help for my upload problems :420::helpsmilie:

That's not the only thing you can do, there's always the option of someone donating a thousand dollars to hire another programmer to handle it, while we work on the rest of the issues. Wish you guys could see how much work this has been and how much we still have to do. It's intense. Thanks for your patience, understanding and support. We are truly grateful. :Namaste:

That's not the only thing you can do, there's always the option of someone donating a thousand dollars to hire another programmer to handle it, while we work on the rest of the issues. Wish you guys could see how much work this has been and how much we still have to do. It's intense. Thanks for your patience, understanding and support. We are truly grateful. :Namaste:

If I had won that big Mega Millions jackpot, you would have been set for quite a while! :thumb: Most of us can only imagine how much work goes into what you are doing! :thanks:

:Namaste:

We will be working on cell phone issues after we get all of the normal site issues under control. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding and support. :Namaste:

Thanks for the reply, the trouble is when I go to 420 Magazine Medical Marijuana Cannabis Hemp Photo Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery it automaticlly redirects me to 420 Magazine Photo Gallery (goes to mobile photo page) and at that address I cant upload thanks for the site help and your time :thanks: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom