No more email notifications

Hi everyone. Not sure if people will see this since it seems this part of the forums is dead, unlike the growers area lol. But here it gos.

So starting yesterday I stopped receiving email notifications when someone replied to a subbed thread. I checked my subscriptions and erased many incase there was a cap but I still dont get notifications. All the ones I am subscribed to are set to instant which is the default setting.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Please help - forum problem

Hi guys. I realize this would be better in the help section and it is posted there too. However the last reply to a question in the help area of the forum was in May lol. Its a bit dead there.

So starting yesterday I stopped receiving email notifications when someone replied to a subbed thread. I checked my subscriptions and erased many incase there was a cap but I still dont get notifications. All the ones I am subscribed to are set to instant which is the default setting.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Re: Please help. forum problem.

dont know, mine is doing the samething

not sure I had some emails this morning from last night. but I was looking through the subbed section and saw that you and a couple others had posted and nothing in my mail box

guess I will ask a mod.

I sent a message to happy kitty we will see:high-five:

Re: Please help - forum problem

We upgraded the forum software last night and this is a bug we are working on right now. Sorry for the inconvenience guys! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom