Update recently?

In the last couple days, I've noticed some odd behaviors on the forums.

The first thing I noticed was a change to how we give someone rep. When I used to click the icon, it would popup a window, now it's going to an entire separate page. The next thing I noticed was a problem with the reply to thread button that lets you tag a post to reply to. It appears to have the same link as the other reply to button, but it doesn't work. This happened yesterday, and reauthenticating fixed it, but today that doesn't seem to be changing it.

Was a patch applied to the forums or something, or is just me? :blalol:

Another change I forgot about. The "Reply with Quote" button no longer opens the inline reply UI. It not opens like I hit the advanced button, into a new page.

We are experiencing some issues with the forums and hopefully have resolved them today.

Please clear cache, cookies and temp files, re-launch browser and see if everything is back to normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.
:Namaste:

Everything does seem to be back the way it was. I almost didn't notice right away, because it's working well again. After I gave someone rep I realized, "hey! it's not opening a new page now" :)

Thanks for swapping out the hamsters for new ones. :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom