Uploading Pictures not working?

Sinsemillas

Hi :420:, Today I encountered a problem uploading pictures, it seems that after I select the files and click on upload, after couple seconds it says again 0 Files uploaded and clicking on submit gets me to my gallery without uploading the picture.
Any help with this issue is appreciated. Thanks in advance, Sinsemillas.

Hi Sinsemillas,

Sorry your having issues with uploading your photos, hope I will be able to help.

First, what type of files are you trying to upload?

As i'm sure your aware, we only allow certain types of file uploads to our gallery which are: jpg,jpeg,gif,png

If that's not the issue, have you tried to restart your PC and doing the upload again?

Most common issues with PC's can be fixed with a simple restart of the computer. Also, with your web browser, clear your cache and temp files, then try again.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have any other issues or if this one stays ongoing.

:Namaste:

Hello Truth Seeker, I have find out what seems to be the problem, but I dont know the "cause". In the uploading guides, it says the maximum file size is 10Mb, but for some reason when I try to upload a picture larger then 1mb, it wont do it. I resized one picture to try, from 4 mb to 800kb, and then it worked, I will have to upload less pictures then because I cant resize them all every time (which isn't big deal.)
Thanks for the fast response, hope you are having a weedy weekend.
Irie.

Back
Top Bottom