Problems with upside photos when uploading with iPad!

Omar X

Hi guys,

As the title suggests, whenever I up my photos they appear in you gallery upside down, they are fine before I send them.
Also I can only up 1 pic at a time, no matter how many I select or put in the boxes it still only uploads the last one.

I'm presuming it shouldn't make a dif what way I take the photos, ie with my iPad button on the left or right, as the accelerometer keeps the screen the right way up.
Also I've had this issue before on my old forum I used and had to use photbucket instead.

I only have a iPad aswell as I dusted off my laptop to transfer some music the other day, and never again, I don't think I will ever use a PC or laptop again, lol, I've got into the habit of when i press a button shit happens, instead of having to wait and wait and wait!

Anyways appreciate any help!

Hi Omar X,

I apologize for the delay in getting a response posted to you. I had another staff member who has an iPad as well go through the photo upload process and their photos uploaded right side up with no issues. So I'm unsure of what could be happening there. I noticed you said you've run into this issue before on another forum so that leads me to believe that the issue may be on your end. My only suggestion would be to try rotating them until they're upside down and then upload them that way. If every photo you upload gets flipped every time, they should be right side up then.

The issue with only being able to upload one photo at a time was found by our staff member as well and unfortunately, there doesn't currently seem to be a way around that at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience there but I think you might just have to upload one photo at a time for now.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. I'm happy to help in any way that I can. :xmas:

Hi Omar X,

I apologize for the delay in getting a response posted to you. I had another staff member who has an iPad as well go through the photo upload process and their photos uploaded right side up with no issues. So I'm unsure of what could be happening there. I noticed you said you've run into this issue before on another forum so that leads me to believe that the issue may be on your end. My only suggestion would be to try rotating them until they're upside down and then upload them that way. If every photo you upload gets flipped every time, they should be right side up then.

The issue with only being able to upload one photo at a time was found by our staff member as well and unfortunately, there doesn't currently seem to be a way around that at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience there but I think you might just have to upload one photo at a time for now.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. I'm happy to help in any way that I can. :xmas:

>>>My only suggestion would be to try rotating them until they're upside down and then upload them that way

When I do this, they still turn out upside down.

Back
Top Bottom