DankWolf907

As a new member to the site, and being a primarily mobile user, this site needs revamped!

1, theres NO way for a mobile user to access the gallery OR upload photos. Ouch! (as of yet anyways, ive been told its under the 0 in the 420 up top. However one can only click the ad/banner which is the furthest thing from what i want)

2, Im failing to see anywhere/anyway i can edit my profile page after its been created.

Theres likely more issues, but these are two MAJOR issues making me wonder if i should stick around.
I cant communicate properly with the fine community due to lack of photo sharing! And seriously hinders me. Ive already been exploring other forums that are more accessible, tho... Id rather stay here..
Ddub

Hi DankWolf :welcome:

Sorry you are having issues with our website.

We are on a very old platform that is being updated as we speak/type.

I would like to address your major issues:

1. At the bottom of every page, there is a tab labelled "Mobile site" or "Desktop" depending on which format you find yourself in. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, click/tap on "Desktop" and pinch outwards to zoom, you can access the gallery on the left side of the black banner at the top of the page and follow the tips in our Photo Gallery Tutorial - Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

2. If you click/tap on "UserCP" at the top of the page in the green banner, this takes you to the User Control Panel, where you can change the settings and edit your profile page on the left side menu.

We look forward to seeing your photos and if you have any further issues, please let us know :Namaste:

As a new member to the site, and being a primarily mobile user, this site needs revamped!

1, theres NO way for a mobile user to access the gallery OR upload photos. Ouch! (as of yet anyways, ive been told its under the 0 in the 420 up top. However one can only click the ad/banner which is the furthest thing from what i want)

2, Im failing to see anywhere/anyway i can edit my profile page after its been created.

Theres likely more issues, but these are two MAJOR issues making me wonder if i should stick around.
I cant communicate properly with the fine community due to lack of photo sharing! And seriously hinders me. Ive already been exploring other forums that are more accessible, tho... Id rather stay here..
Ddub

Hey Dankwolf,
Don't get frustrated and give up. It is doable and you will figure it out. I was totally lost and confused when I 1st got here, though I am picking it up, it has been slow but only because I am old and a techno-dinosaur.
You did the right thing by the way, if you get stuck and can not find it, ask for help.
Everyone here is very helpful and will get you up to full speed in no time.
Have faith and patience.
OG

Back
Top Bottom