Having problems with the preview function

There's been a persistent refusal to go to the preview page. My only recourse has been to proofread as carefully as possible and then edit after its posted and I catch the ones I missed. I can't be the only member having this problem, can I? I always worry it's on my end and I'm wasting your time.

Thanks guys. Your gonna be so glad when this new upgrade settles in. You're doing a great job. :hug:

I just realized it's not the preview page, but the Advanced page from the original post page. When you try to go to Advanced you get this instead:

Oops! This time it worked, so maybe your team is working their magic. I'm not complaining, mind you, because I'm quite capable of working with adaptive methods as the kinks get ironed out.

Love you guys. :love:

I have had a few issues of my own with just that kind of stuff. Earlier today I was not able to edit a few of my posts and with the whole old and bad eyes thing working for me, some of my posts will have poor grammar and lots of typos

Does that drive you as crazy as it does me? It amazes me the things that get past me. :laughtwo: I've been known to recall a mistake right under the limit as I search feverishly to find the post before the clock runs out. I guess I'm pretty anal about it. Trained educator, so it's kinda in the blood.

Spending all this time in front of lighted screens challenges our eyes too. Not that I'll be cutting down anytime soon, LOL! This is my retirement plan. :laughtwo: I get a kick out of the idea that Uncle Sam is paying me to promote the legalization of cannabis and encourage its use as a medicinal.

I have a course on "Sight Without Glasses around here somewhere and I think I need to pull it out and give it a go for my 62nd birthday next month.

A heads up to the hard-working tech squad:

When I go to post something I'm getting either

1. an error page that says the server is not responding, in which case I just backtrack and try again, which works most of the time, or

2. an error page that tells me that I must wait 60 seconds between posts, and sometimes includes the warning that this is a duplicate post

In that second instance what's happening is I'm hitting the button once and the system's reading it as twice. I've had a couple instances today when I did get duplicate posts.

This is the screen I'm getting when I post. It just happened again, which makes it about 6 for 10 in the last hour or so?

image69.png

Back
Top Bottom