Problems getting in to site - error

The last two days I have had problems getting on to this site due to the following error coming up:

The has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the 420 MAGAZINE ® -Â-Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.
The 420 MAGAZINE ® -Â-Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db' (113)

MySQL Error :
Error Number :
Request Date : Tuesday, February 9th 2016 @ 10:clap:50 PM
Error Date : Tuesday, February 9th 2016 @ 10:clap:50 PM
Script : https://www.420magazine.com/community/watched/threads
Referrer : https://www.420magazine.com/community/watched/threads
IP Address : 108.98.181.237
Username : N/A
Classname : Database
MySQL Version :

When this happens I have to reset all history in my google chrome, and then try to get the website to load fresh by typing in the site address. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it just sits there with a partial page load that continues to show the loading arrow.

Is this a site problem due to testing upgrades, or is this a google chrome or browser issue?

I do not have any problems at all with other websites, whether saved as bookmarks or typing in the addresses.

I know of at least one other member who experienced this problem as well.

:thanks:

(apparently part of that error sequence has some smileys' codes in them. LOL)

Me too.

I got the same error Canna did. But, yesterday I kept trying to get in and it messed up my browser and I had to restart a bunch of services. I did NOT have to reset my pw on 420. I am using Firefox (44.01) on a Mac (10.11.2).

Today, same thing happened so I stopped on the first fail and waited about 30 minutes. I did not note the time unfortunately or copy the error. Came back after and it was working fine and my system didn't need any resetting this time.

Thanks Canna for starting the thread.
Bob ;)

I'm not sure if the PW (password reset) was part of this trouble or not, but I do know I was using the correct password and it wouldn't recognize the right one. ( I tried a couple old ones as well)

Also, when doing the password reset help, there is a game you have to play to show you're human. I played the game, it showed completed and when I hit "Send new password" a page came back saying the game was not completed. Had to do it all over again. LOL

Been having problems for the last 2 days also. I believe its a site problem as this has never happened before. Lets hope its fixed soon..

We're on it, the script we have been using has proven to be the biggest programming nightmare of the last 20 years.

Currently working down a long laundry list of over a dozen bugs from this script, another dozen already fixed.

Please accept our apology, while we work through the kinks.

Rest assured, we will get every bug resolved and things will be back to normal ASAP.

Hundreds of hours from all 9 of us on the tech team are being invested until everything is resolved.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom