Google Chrome Errors: Report All Issues Here

Founder
Since replacing our SEO script and adding SSL site wide, a plethora of things have broken on the website and we have been working around the clock to resolve them all. While we have resolved numerous issues, there are still plenty left.

Please give us more specific information that might help us to resolve this issue.

Please clear your cache, cookies & temp files, then reboot your computer, modem & router and try again.

Are you using a proxy service? If so, that could be your problem.

It could also be your Internet Service Provider (ISP) network having difficulties.

If none of these seem to be the issue, then please provide us with the following data.

Are you using a Mac or PC? Desktop/laptop, phone or tablet and what kind?

What browser are you using; Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer?

We recommend Google Chrome for full website functionality.

What operating system are you using?

What virus protection are you using and is it up to date?

Do you have Javascript installed and if so, is it the latest version?

Can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing to help us replicate the error?

The more information we have, the better we can help you.

:thanks:

I use Chrome on Vista and I had no problems - nothing unusual. :Namaste:

I have a variety of virus/malware protection and use a real-time blocker. I rarely tend to my cookies though.

CUSTOMIZED LINKS PROBLEMS:

Customized links are sporatic in showing the customized text the last month or so.

ie; When I looked at the original post for help on gallery uploads, the links provided to report errors showed the HTML partially. I had no idea which one to click on for Google Chrome reporting unless I moused over them. Here's what they looked like when I first viewed the page:

linking_1.jpg

After a few minutes, or when I've clicked a like or thanks on the page, they seem to show up correctly. I haven't a clue what action is making them correctly shown. Here is the same page as above after a few minutes and one "like" click:

linking_21.jpg

Google Chrome
Windows 8.1
SuperAntispyware anti-virus
Mobile hotspot for internet service

I have cleared my cache and histories numerous times in the last two weeks due to the Dragon error when we could not access the site. BTW, the dragon error happened a few days ago and I could not get in for almost an hour. I'm not sure if you are aware that the problem has continued so recently. If you are, disregard.

:circle-of-love:

:thanks: For all of the hard work!

I got the Dragon screen a couple times in the past days but I assumed it was system wide ... ? I got on later without issues ...

The dragon errors were from us shutting down the server to upgrade some hard drives and RAM, then the following day we had to power down to take the old RAID card out and upon turning it back on, had issues restarting the database. Finally got it back up at 3am. You should not see that again, unless we have to power down for upgrades.

The internal SEO links showing titles when posting urls is currently being worked on, yet another bug from this nightmare SEO script.

The script cost about $100, yet we've spent 3 months and $2000 trying to make it work flawlessly with our software.

Rest assured we are working around the clock to resolve these issues and more, your help testing & reporting helps immensely. :thanks:

Cannafan, in regards to the SEO internal links, if you post them via Go Advanced instead of Quick Reply, the links should show titles.

It's not working on Quick Reply or the regular way, only via Advanced it seems.

Hoping to have it resolved today.

Cannafan, in regards to the SEO internal links, if you post them via Go Advanced instead of Quick Reply, the links should show titles.

It's not working on Quick Reply or the regular way, only via Advanced it seems.

Hoping to have it resolved today.

Thanks so much. It's really not something that bothers me personally, but I know that you can't fix a bug unless you know it's there.

I'm not sure if you are still looking for bugs on this, but the customized text in links seems to be affected by the "likes" or "thanks" buttons.
When I read the following post, it showed the link customized:

linking_3.jpg

Immediately after I clicked the "like" button it removed the customized text:

linking_5.jpg

I tested it again by hitting the "Thanks" button after refreshing the page, and it removed the customized text again. This is reverse of what I posted experience with yesterday, where the links didn't show up correctly on the first view, but corrected when I hit a "like". :scratchinghead:

Just FYI if you need it. :)

Can you please be more specific as to what link you clicked on specifically and where it is located? :thanks:

If I may.....:) The link was in BrixNewb's signature on that thread. Earlier I tested it as well, there was a %22https: before the HTTP in the link.
It appears correct now.
Maybe it was an error when creating the link? I dunno....

:thumb:

Edit: the members on his thread told him about the bad link, he corrected. All good.

:thumb:

I use Chrome on Vista and I had no problems - nothing unusual. :Namaste:

I have a variety of virus/malware protection and use a real-time blocker. I rarely tend to my cookies though.

Ok, well tonight I'm unable to process photos - it goes straight to the successful screen without processing. I've had it happen before, so I closed Chrome and re-opened it and that didn't help so I did a hard reboot and nope - still won't process. It says I have 9 photos in the queue but no matter how many times I try it won't stop at the processing screen for an ok.

I know this is an issue that people have trouble with from time to time but it's never stopped me before. :hmmmm:

Windows 7 enterprise with Google Chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 m

I've just tried to upload an image to my gallery. Says it uploaded sucessfully, but then the image is not in my gallery. Did this twice with the same result. No error message.

I just installed a Google update tonight, too, now running 48.0.2564.116 m

Are you still able to upload without any issues Graytail?

Nope, not tonight. I keep trying to find a work-around, but there just aren't that many ways to go about it. The uploads are in my queue - they just won't process. :straightface:

Same problem here with uploading images this morning. The first screen went fine, and it said "Image uploaded successfully", but it never went to the second screen where you can choose the galleries and names of the photos. It shows 1 in the queue, but nothing in my gallery. I tried twice.

Back
Top Bottom