Support For 420 Magazine App For iOS

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
This is the support thread for the free 420 Magazine App For iOS

Please post any problems here. Before doing so, please try the fixes below and supply the following information.

:thanks:

Please give us more specific information that might help us to resolve this issue.

Please clear your cache, cookies & temp files, then reboot your phone, modem & router and try again.

Are you using a proxy service? If so, that could be your problem.

It could also be your Internet Service Provider (ISP) network having difficulties.

If none of these seem to be the issue, then please provide us with the following data.

Are you using a phone or tablet and what kind?

Can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing to help us replicate the error?

The more information we have, the better we can help you.

i can't figure out how to start a blog on the ios app, i'm using a iphone 5s

There are 3 dots on the top right side of the app screen.

When you are in a particular forum, press the 3 dots and an option will appear to start a new thread :goodluck:

There is no way of posting blogs from the app yet :Namaste:

We are experiencing a problem with the 420 Magazine app allowing photo uploads.

We are working on it and will have it fixed as soon as possible. The problem only applies to the app, so if you have access to a PC, laptop etc, you'll still be able to upload.

Many apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

:Namaste:

I use an iPhone exclusively for 420, as I have since I joined. I'm not having any trouble uploading pics- just did some tonight.
Just scroll to the bottom and choose 'desktop' mode. From there you have to upload pics under the gallery menu. No idea if uploading is much different than with the app- I've never used the mobile version.

Back
Top Bottom