Page number ribbon bar wacky

Page number ribbon bar seems to be malfunctioning. Seen in IE and Firefox....

RibbonError.jpg

Is it my imagination, or didn't there used to be a "next" tab on that page ribbon bar instead of having to click on successive pages?
I don't have one anymore, and if I am at a page that is in the hundreds, it covers up my "reply to thread" tab now.

Just posting this for informational, not complaining. I know you guys are working with all of these bugs daily. It is much appreciated!

:thanks:

I see it there Canafan. It's the little single arrrow.
IMG_7459.PNG

Or do you mean the option (downward pointing arrow- shown at left of the bar in my photo) where you can enter the page number you want?

Hi Folks

It's not a bug. We've made the change to test its effect on some things we are working on.:thumb:

Does it bother you guys?

Personally, it's not an issue for me... but one could imagine it being an issue to others.
For the record.... calling a 'bug' a 'feature' is some well worn IT creativity.... nice to see traditions upheld. :rofl:

I see it there Canafan. It's the little single arrrow.
IMG_7459.PNG

Or do you mean the option (downward pointing arrow- shown at left of the bar in my photo) where you can enter the page number you want?

I see it on that pic, but now I don't see it on my travels from threads at all. I'll watch around for it as I go. It must be there somewhere. LOL It does still cover up my "Reply to Thread" tab. And the top one covers up the thread title.

Here's what I see, no little arrow to page forward or "last" page tab:

Image210062.jpg

I wanted to start a thread in the FAQ section and I'm wondering if this ribbon bar thingy is in my way? I don't see the option to create a new thread. If my remaining brain cell serves, it used to be down at the bottom.

IMG_7550.PNG

Oh. It's ok I figured it out. You can see the very end of the black 'post new thread' box - sticking out the very left end of all those numbers. I managed to barely get the tip of my finger in there and access the link.

This is funny... I dig it.

That's because you were ON the last page... no page forward or last page options available, so the system didn't display them for you... and that's it's normal behavior.

Yup... chuckling.

Yup, you got me chuckling too. On that one it is the last page. :laugh:
Could have sworn there was a button labeled "next page" or "Next". I could be out of my mind, been accused of that a time or two. I do see it say that if I hover over the arrow though. :laugh:

The "post new thread" button being covered up is the same button that says "reply to thread" on the threads.

Wow I never even noticed there was a 'reply to thread' button. I never scroll that far... I just hit the first 'reply' link I see at the bottom of each post. Or 'quick reply'.

Back
Top Bottom