Lost journal

Is this it

First Grow Ever!

Just click on your name and click on how posts you made and you will find it.

If use the mobile App then the link i posted will send you to th desktop website, but of you click on your name and posts while in the mobile app it will still use the app.

Is this it

First Grow Ever!

Just click on your name and click on how posts you made and you will find it.

If use the mobile App then the link i posted will send you to th desktop website, but of you click on your name and posts while in the mobile app it will still use the app.
Thank you. I guess I still got a lot to learn on navigating this site. I've only been using the mobile app. I had that thread in my signature and it doesn't work anymore for some reason

Hey richard how come i can not see anyones sig whike using the Mobile app?

That's an issue with the App, I have no idea why.

Maybe it's because the app has its own "signature" which can appear in every post, but I am just speculating.

Hopefully that will be resolved in future versions of the app!

In the settings of the app there is a button to turn on signatures but the button doesn't work .

That may have been temporarily deactivated on purpose, due to compatibility & visibility issues between links from app signatures & webbrowsers :thanks:

That's an issue with the App, I have no idea why.

Maybe it's because the app has its own "signature" which can appear in every post, but I am just speculating.

Hopefully that will be resolved in future versions of the app!
The strange thing is, mine worked for the first month after I set it up. Them one day it just stopped. IDK weird

The strange thing is, mine worked for the first month after I set it up. Them one day it just stopped. IDK weird
Yeah but richard stating it maybe turned off on their end for some reason as maybe it conflicting with something right now.

But in my case i not see anyones signature... weird.

Back
Top Bottom