App bugs

:thanks:

Thank you for reporting this. It's appreciated. It is a bug that we are aware of and working on. We are in communication with our app platform provider, who are working to fix the issue. It's not as simple apparently as they first thought, however we are hoping it will be resolved soon now.

Thank you for your patience.

:Namaste:

Hi Terry, was this issue resolved? I was getting notifications for the 1st few weeks after I joined but then it was as if it was full up. Still got notifications coming through to android but the app notifications area was the same. Deleted and reinstalled the app and notification area is blank despite getting notifications on android. Does any of that make sense...ill start over...yeah apps broke dude, wats up?

The notifications issue was successfully resolved.

I have reported your post and will be in touch with our technical questionnaire so we have all the data to address your problem.

Alright teddy. Dunno if you got a chance to send me that technical questionaire but my notifications are still wonky! If you sent it in a message maybe they are screwed up as well. Cheers dude.

My notifications once in the app, don't populate.
The app notifies me, and when chosen, takes me to 'notifications' nothing new populates
I go to subscribed to see replies
Exactly what happens to me. It's a small bug that's I can live with but worth mentioning to the guys here in case they get bored some day!!

How come I unsubscribed from half of my threads..? Even from my own journal? What is going on guys? The app was a pain last week or so and now this...

Edit:

I did not unsubscribe, but I don't see them in my "Subscribed" section.

Back
Top Bottom