Notifications

quinny

Im just lookin for abit of help why im not gettin any notification of new post the last 1 is at 27th of last month any clue why recent update r not comin threw thanks

Hi quinny

We're sorry you're experiencing this problem. I assume you are using our app. This is a problem that we are aware of and already working with our platform supplier to resolve.

We will get it resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime, thank you for your patience.

:Namaste:

Ye ive been gettin the same problem wit emails and notifications stop for ages then work then stop not sure wats goin on

We appreciate that this is really frustrating. For us as well as you.

We are chasing our mobile platform supplier to fix this every single day, believe me.

They have also said that an app upgrade is on the way. Again, we are hassling them to find out when.

I'm sorry for the problem and we are doing all that we can.

I can only thank you for your patience and promise to update you as soon as we have more news.

:Namaste:

Thanks for the reply,

Are we talking about the same issue. My mobile apps and notifications popups on my phone and iPad work great.

It's e-mail that is the issue for me. I used to get a ding from the 420 app on my phone and within 20 seconds I would get a new email alert on my PC. Now the emails seem to lag or never come.

I don't know if they are related.

Thanks again

Ah. Email notifications are a different issue, and one where we have received no other complaints so far.

I have checked your settings, and all is well in the back.

Have you checked everything at your end? Cleared cache, checked your memory and server, cleared your mailbox etc? Are you only getting this problem with emails from 420? If you're getting an audible notification, but no appearance, that suggests the emails are being sent but not received.

Ah. Email notifications are a different issue, and one where we have received no other complaints so far.

I have checked your settings, and all is well in the back.

Have you checked everything at your end? Cleared cache, checked your memory and server, cleared your mailbox etc? Are you only getting this problem with emails from 420? If you're getting an audible notification, but no appearance, that suggests the emails are being sent but not received.

Thanks for the quick reply.
I used web based email and don't use a client. It doesn't matter what browser I use, IE,Firefox or Chrome or from how many pc's I check webmail with. If it's not there on one it's its not there on another.

As far as I can tell it's only happening from 420. The only way I can test is to send test emails to myself from another account. those take anywhere from 1-15 mins to arrive, not 3 to 5 days. And again. it seems totally random from 420

Today it's working great. I got 5 emails from 5 posts from today.

I guess my next step would be to try a different email address. Maybe it all a yahoooooooo issue.

Thanks again
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom