Wont allow me to upload pic anymore

luxx

Ive tryed and tryed agian. every time I go to upload the pics it just goes to a blank page after a few mins. Anyone else having this problem, or has had it and know what i need to do? Thanks

Re: Wont allow me to upload pic anymore.

No, but read agin thru the link below for some guidance. The pics initially need to be resized to be received. Then uploaded. Then posted into a thread. You must click on the picture itself and open it up, Then click on Properties, Copy and paste that into the thread using the "Insert Image" button above> delete the existing http and insert the whole properties of that photo. it will have the http attached to what you copied.

The other thing that I've seen sometimes, after a failed upload is that the queue isn't cleared

Make sure the images in queue is zero. See the photo. If it's not, click on the number and it will count down one at a time. When it hits zero again, try to upload again.

Upload_Queue.JPG

Check you image file size by right clicking and looking at the properties. If 1 meg or more you'll need to resize.

Let us know how you make out

it says that there is 10 images in the queue. When i click on the number, it sends me to a blank website the same as before.

As for the images, i use CS4 to resize to under 1 mb.

Any other suggestions would be nice, maybe a moderator to delete the queue?

Im using google chrome, with that browser the page goes blank. Now i try with IE, and i get this...........

3777189924_5b29a589c6.jpg

i dont think ive ever seen this error before, anyone?

Thanks for the reply. I personally don't know how to clear this queue, but I've posted the question in the mod area to find someone who does.

thanks a bunch soniq, we will figure this out.

High luxx

We've got your image queue cleared. Ready to try again?

Please make sure they are smaller than 1mg each.

Let us know how it works out for you. Brother Cozmo said he'd fix the pic's in your journal after you get them uploaded

:peace:

queue said 0, same result. What else should i try?

lol, better ways than that, like ftp upload. :X

the upload ui
420queue.JPG

the files im using...
mydir.JPG

it processes
untitled39.JPG

i can upload one pic at a time it seems from my pc. Too many pictures for me to settle for that, it already takes long enough for pics to get posted to your forums. Seems like theres a better way to do it. Ive noticed other forums you can add a whole folder of files with one click. Idk, im kinda worried that my online journal will not get done. What else should i try, besides inconviencing someone else to upload them?

try doing one photo at a time, then 4 or 5 at a time, instead of all at once.
maybe your internet connection is timing out on too large of an upload.

ive tryed one pic - successful, tryed 5 - error, 2+ all errors. I am using wireless, ill move closer to the router to see if that makes any differance. wish me luck

^^^
Agreed, and I also don't run with add-ons disabled.

You want to try uploading using a different browser? Safari?

Back
Top Bottom