White Rhino & Blue Dream 23 watt 20 gallon fish tank stand grow box

Microdocks

just upgreaded my grow box with a 6in fan into a 12in carbon filter with intake filter
IMG_16463.jpg

IMG_16422.jpg

IMG_16431.jpg

IMG_16476.jpg

IMG_16442.jpg

IMG_16451.jpg

White Rhino (Left) Blue Dream (Right)
IMG_16484.jpg

Lights to be used where bought from Lowes for 11.99 for a 6 pack
IMG_16494.jpg

IMG_16514.jpg

IMG_16524.jpg

I only use 4 CLFs .... i made a box for my buddy that was like your closet and we put 6 CLFs on the top with 2 on each side 1/2 way down and it worked great

3 Days of giving each plant 100ml of BUD BLOOD <1/10 tsp per gallon> they have grown tons.

lol have my growing papers post on the side of my box

looking good, do you plan to keep these in this box right up to harvest? is this your first grow in this box? the reason I ask is I just built a small box it measures
36" tall 20" deep 20" wide, this will be my second grow but my first in this box and am a little concerned with the height of the box, (enough vertical room).

Iv grow in this box 4 times . here is a link of some purple urkl that got to the size of a gatorade bottle. but i bloom right off the bat or they will grow past the lights

Microdocks, those are great looking plants and a nice setup. I've tried White Rino before, great smoke. Enjoy, SMOKEON, SAMWISEE.:hookah:

normaly i finish in this box but i think im going to head out to hardware store and see what i can put together for a finishing box...........

Need to get an adaptor to attach the carbon filter but heres the out come for the hardware store trip... Box is 40in tall 35in wide 20in deep 6 CLFs

going to be finishing box next grow

Back
Top Bottom