Building my new cabinet 7' tall by 6' wide by 2 feet deep hydroponic/led/light mover

OttawaGreen

Figured some of you might be interested. Step one get a lot of 3/4" plywood.
Then cut wood for all sides and cut Fan hole in top and start assembling.
image23338.jpg
image23337.jpg

Re: Building my new cabinet 7' tall by 6' wide by 2 feet deep hydroponic/led/light m

Another agramover plus ordered same as my other one in 2x4 cabinet.
Agramover
And a third eshine 3G 150x3w
E.shine Systems - 3G 150x3W LED Grow Light
Considered going with Mars hydro but the eshine is cheaper and proven for me, rectangle shape is better for me, plus having another the same is good in case they ever brake. Interchangeability is good.

Re: Building my new cabinet 7' tall by 6' wide by 2 feet deep hydroponic/led/light m

Just added back panels and a joiner panel on top. Back is 7x6 so too big for single sheet of plywood. Joiner in middle joins two 7x3' pieces together.
image23379.jpg

This cabinet will house two eshine 3G 150x3w panels on an agramover.
It will replace my current 2x4 cabinet which will then become my new veg cabinet.

I had a spare hour so just finished screwing every 8" of all joints in the plywood them added 1x3 and 1x5 to the bottom to strengthen metal feet area. Then added six adjustable feet for levelling and drilled air intake holes in bottom and wiring entrance on side back.
image23461.jpg

Im working on a 36x20 tent w/cfls.think I might go led.keep posting!

rsz_few_weeks_left.jpg
started with this cobbled together box.unknown bagseed female.pollinated with the fattest shade leafed indica I have ever seen.seedlings are a couple of weeks old.hope they gimme something good.the female had 0 stretch when flipped to flower:thumb:

What strain are you growing? Pics of current grow.

So then you just flip it over and lay the doors on top. Then place hinges and drill through in place. Bolt it together and stand it up. Ready to finish painting tomorrow.
image23600.jpg

Last night my gf finished the second coat of flat white paint on the cabinet. Tonight I will build the carbon filter and install fan.

So make the frame for the activated carbon shelf 1/2" narrower and shallower than the inner dimensions of cabinet to allow room for hardware cloth and screws. Then staple a home windows screen over the frame first. I like to roll the edges to prevent fraying.
image23969.jpg

Then cut hardware cloth bigger than the top edge of frame by 2-3 extra squares on each edge. Then screw it down on top and sides.
Now it is ready to install in cabinet once I get some more long screws.
image23970.jpg
image23971.jpg
image23972.jpg

Flip it over and ready to hold the filtration media
image23973.jpg

Back
Top Bottom