Data Loggers - Temp, Humidity, CO2 - Suggestions?

Hey Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of Data logging and monitoring equipment for grow rooms.

What I am looking for is a device that measures humidity, temperature, co2 that has data collection that can either be connected wifi or cat5 cable to a computer or network for tracking the environment for entire grow cycles.

I don't need anything like a controller, so it wouldn't need to have any equipment automation, just for data collection and monitoring.

Please only suggest products that you have actually used or have experience with as I don't want to buy a junk unit with flashy bells and whistles.

I would like it to have:
-temperature monitoring
-CO2 monitoring
RH monitoring
ability to transfer the data to a computer, with graphing software.

-Extra features that would be nice
Webcam connectivity
Android or iphone based GUI/software
Wifi or Cat 5 connection
VPD measurements
light measurements in PPFD or DLI
PH monitoring for hydro
PPM monitoring for hydro

Thanks for anyone who can suggest a system that is easy to use, with flawless operation.

I have trouble using my cell phone so I dont know. I just bought a Humidity reader from Amazon for $12. and Im not sure how important having proper humidity is or how to adjust in a tent but I will soon. Im just progressing to PHing my water for my yard grow. Happy Sunday!!!

I have just bought a 'Netatmo Weather Station' which, as you might guess from the name is sold as weather station, but it comes with an indoor unit and an outdoor unit. I've got the indoor unit in my growroom where it monitors temperature, humidity, CO2 and sound level. It connects via wifi to the internet and you view the information on your phone or tablet. I've only had it a couple of days so I can't say anything about the durability but so far it seems to work really well. It graphs all the data on your phone - not sure if the graph data is exportable. What I love is the fact that you can connect it via IFTTT and have it send a message to your phone if a reading gets beyond a certain level. I'm planning to use the temperature level to switch on an extra fan via IFTTT.
I don't want to sound like a salesman for the company because it is too expensive really and I don't know how reliable it's going to be, but it does seem to fit a lot of your requirements so I thought I'd post.

Back
Top Bottom