Growbox questions 3.5 x 1.8 x 1.4

quiyettoker

Peace and love yall!! Well I have been for the past week ( Last week actually) looking tremendously for a grow box. I have currently 6 plants growing outside on the patio. So, I actually was going to build a growbox at first from scratch but while searching for "Ones trash is another's treasure" came upon a perfect wooden enclosure with a door. It was like the atmosphere wanted this to happen. It measures 3.5 height, 20 inches wide and 16 inches in length. My better half stated that if i could control the smell then i would be able to grow in our apartment. So i have doing some researching vigorously and I am quite confused on how to go about ventilation and odor. Ok, from my understanding , I calculated CFM at 24, which means I will need to have coverage for up to 125 CFM with inline fan and carbon filter. My questions are: How many holes in the grow box with I need to make for intake air? Do I arrange the carbon filter inside or outside of the grow box? Can I just use 2 200CFM computer fans, one as the exhaust connected to a carbon scrubber and the other for intake? I couldn't upload pictures but i will.

IMG_239318.JPG
IMG_2395_2_.jpg
This is my future plants home.

Thanks , I've had a total of 2 grows in there so far (currently flowering some bagseed sativa from a homie) Third week in flower. Scrog and Lst are your best bet for a growbox with these dimensions.

Sent from my KFGIWI using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will be adding some pictures soon! I have been dealing with account issues but that is squared away. Anyone has a grow journal I would like to check it out. Plus I will have a journal up that I am working on now currently in flower!

Thanks , I've had a total of 2 grows in there so far (currently flowering some bagseed sativa from a homie) Third week in flower. Scrog and Lst are your best bet for a growbox with these dimensions.

Sent from my KFGIWI using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah maybe lollipop too ? Get some fat stacking colas going ? . sorry to intrude .

I have definitely lollipoped, fim, topped, supercropped and scrogged in there. I'm currently scrogging critical kush in week 7 in flower

I have definitely lollipoped, fim, topped, supercropped and scrogged in there. I'm currently scrogging critical kush in week 7 in flower

It seems like you figured out your setup for this cabinet.
Was wondering if you could post a few pictures of the set up as it is now.
I have a cabinet with almost the same size.

I have not grown anything yet (seeds still on the way) but my set up is in the link below.

Would appreciate any pictures you could post.

These are recent pictures. I will post more after a bit.
f3988105a1e353c3d1516b7df864caf2.jpg
5b61532dce200b7ecba81e0a68d8c5a0.jpg

The exhaust fan is connected to my rigged style carbon filter using a protein powder container , with three carbon filters zipped tied to it. It doesn't really do too well when plants are in flowering mode, so I use glade plug ins, dryer sheets and air fresheners. I'm looking to buy a carbon filter and inline fan. I also am looking for a big growbox so that I can do perpetual growing.

I found a second growbox, which Is really a wardrobe closet. It is slightly bigger than the one on this forum. It measures 57 inches in height, 24 1/2 Width and Diameter is 18 1/2. I will put up a picture probably tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom