Grow room preparation

dampackman

Hello all this is my first indoor grow; after doing months of research last night the ball finally got rolling. First things first I am going to apoxy and clear coat the floor.
420-magazine-mobile1548516079.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is a photo of the floor after it was grounded down by a grinder.

Hello all this is my first indoor grow; after doing months of research last night the ball finally got rolling. First things first I am going to apoxy and clear coat the floor.
420-magazine-mobile1548516079.jpg

*epoxy

Grow room has finally been patched painted and sealed

Looking good man! Keep up the good work. Its taken me awhile to get set up correctly but Im almost finished. I just need to connect someone ductwork to my rooftop vent cap then I'm done.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking good man! Keep up the good work. Its taken me awhile to get set up correctly but Im almost finished. I just need to connect someone ductwork to my rooftop vent cap then I'm done.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yah same here @BlueSkye its been about a four month process including research and build. I just got my CO2 tanks in, now just waiting on the room to air out and start the main grow area build.

Looking good. What is your plans next? . regards
@improvise thank you. At the moment it's being dried/airing out after its second coat of paint. I will have an inside grow room inside of the actual grow lab/work area, in front of that will be a secured and sealed wall with a door that can lock due to state regulations as well as my main door that has extra reinforcement just for an extra precaution. I also just got in my 2 600w adjust-a-lights debating weather I should also get a gavita 600w or go with an LED light source for my veg. if anyone has info on which light source would be best for that stage please share.

Back
Top Bottom