Am I ready to go?

Username97

So I have stumbled into the arts of growing bud, and I am extremely amazed. I am wanting to do my own grow very soon and was hoping the lovely people of 420magazine can help me with what's next... Here is the list of my equipment I'm thinking about getting if there is clearly anything I've missed off please just say...

Equipment;
- Grow tent, 60 x 60 x 150 cm
- Hydro Mars 600w (True 272watts)
- 4" Carbon Filter, Black Orchid Small In Line Fan & Duct Kit
- Temp/Humid Thermometer
- Socket 24 Hour timer

Nutes;
- Ionic Hydro Bloom 1l bottles
- Ionic Hydro Boost 1l bottles
- Ionic Hydro Grow 1l bottles
- FloraKleen 1l bottles
- pH Up & Down 250ml Bottles

Misc;
- Rope Ratchets
- Extension Cable

Growing Media;
- Canna Coco Professional Plus
- Clay Pebbles

Few questions I have as well is...

What size pots should I use? 15 Liters or bigger?
How many plants could I grow? I want to do two but have I got the requirements for two?
Is there any other cheap good LED's that ain't a fake knock off Chinese product?
How can I control Humidity without a humidifier or De-humidifier?
What other tools, equipment will help?
What is a good type of seed to start on which will give a nice yield?

I would like to try and keep this low budget as well as a create a decent plant or plants.

BTW. I'm a newbie haha, but I've done lots of research on this topic I'm truly amazed out how this shit works and what it takes and that :thumb:

Thank you too anyone who helps you the best:thumb:

What do you mean by start with 10? Wouldn't I kill 6 of the plants? That's like £60 or more perhaps

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Are you going to use femenized seeds? Will each seed grow? And what if you have a runt? Maybe start 6 and finish 3-4?

I only got 4 of my 6 female seeds to grow. One is a bit slower than the others and I may kill it off to make better use of the three i would be left with.

Ahh I see what your saying, it makes sense get the best plants I'll true that, thank you!

97, I have the light you selected. It's a nice choice.

I'd only start 2 plants in that space.

A single plant can easily fill that size tent

Personally I'd get any feminized seed that looks good and I'd start 2 of them. Then if one has a problem you still have something to keep going.

What strains are you looking to do and photo or autos? Also depends what yeilds your looking for. Personally due to not as much experience i do more more plants just incase things f**k up! Feel as if i have more leeway to make mistakes. Would you rather have 1 big plant or 2-3 medium/smaller ? Just my small humble opinion!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What strains are you looking to do and photo or autos? Also depends what yeilds your looking for. Personally due to not as much experience i do more more plants just incase things f**k up! Feel as if i have more leeway to make mistakes. Would you rather have 1 big plant or 2-3 medium/smaller ? Just my small humble opinion!

Well I'd like Quality as well as quaintly, and I'd like one of two kinds, one being a relaxed super heavy stoned and then I perky happy laughy one too them if I could even squeeze a 3rd which I'm thinking maybe too many but if a 3rd it'd be just a random one maybe one if you bros could recommend a nice one

97, I have the light you selected. It's a nice choice.

I'd only start 2 plants in that space.

A single plant can easily fill that size tent

Personally I'd get any feminized seed that looks good and I'd start 2 of them. Then if one has a problem you still have something to keep going.

Ahh awesome I was nervous about the light with very little reviews and videos etc... Do you have any journals or videos or so?

I am very anxious to start my first journal but am awaiting some things to come together first.

I'm just a beginner but have learned a lot from a few grows and have big plans in MA with the new cannabis law.

Well I'd like Quality as well as quaintly, and I'd like one of two kinds, one being a relaxed super heavy stoned and then I perky happy laughy one too them if I could even squeeze a 3rd which I'm thinking maybe too many but if a 3rd it'd be just a random one maybe one if you bros could recommend a nice one

Theres so many different strains ive smoked i dont know where to start when it comes to growing them my knowledge is limited but id look on some seed supliers websites look through read the description your sure to find more then enough! If you want to try autos blue treacles meant to be a great smoke and dark devil from sweet seeds red family looks great with purple buds and is meant to be another great smoke ! Get looking my friend and the best of luck!

more plants fills the space quicker, turns over quicker equalls more harvests per year

How many plants would you guys recommended I could pull off with my set up? My grow room is not too big however but I could perhaps getting a little bigger grow room if my LED specs are up I'm always thinking about upgrading in the future to 2 LEDs but one will do for my first grow

All depends on the strain your choose. What type do you want? Do you grow for recreational or medicine?
Auto fem seeds might be a good start.

Recreational, and I want to do a feminised seed I know enough too get the more yield worthy feminised seed over the auto seeds and I haven't chosen strains I'm looking for good heavy relaxed high and one happy high then another random high

Back
Top Bottom