Finally almost finished my grow room!

Slicknick909

Just wanted to share some photos of my 99% complete grow room I've been working on for the past few months. Any constructive input would be welcomed! I am adding another 600w MH/HPS for my next grow but other than that I'm all set for now!

420-magazine-mobile1519635323.jpg

420-magazine-mobile983629469.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1382360949.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Finally (almost) finished my grow room!

Man looks you done a pretty good job. Wish I had that kind of room. Looking great.:thumb:

Thanks! I'm a contractor by day so I did everything with remnants from jobs, aside from the elastomer floor coating. My room mate moved out and I prefer the company of my dog and plants so I went for broke!

Thanks! I'm a contractor by day so I did everything with remnants from jobs, aside from the elastomer floor coating. My room mate moved out and I prefer the company of my dog and plants so I went for broke!

Awesome!!!! At least you have mans two best friends :thumb: Looks great :high-five:

Unfortunately the pup is a fan of leaves, got some unintended defoliating the other day...

After my 2nd 600w HPS from vivosun got lost in transit I had to take a trip to the local brick and mortar store to get some floralicious for my aero and dwc plants so I picked one up while I was there. Also with some help from an electrician buddy I now have 5kw worth of solar panels powering my lights/fans and air pumps! Growing this stuff is more costly and addictive than consuming it will ever be!

After my 2nd 600w HPS from vivosun got lost in transit I had to take a trip to the local brick and mortar store to get some floralicious for my aero and dwc plants so I picked one up while I was there. Also with some help from an electrician buddy I now have 5kw worth of solar panels powering my lights/fans and air pumps! Growing this stuff is more costly and addictive than consuming it will ever be!

Keep us posted if your solar panels cover your costs or the cost/profit of having them. Thanks

Keep us posted if your solar panels cover your costs or the cost/profit of having them. Thanks

They were remnant from a job he did and the customer let him keep them, all I'm "paying" for them is a little finished product from my girls, have to love the barter system! I am week by week going to taper stuff off the mains onto the panels as to not raise any red flags with the electrical company. I theoretically could add 3 more 600w hps and still "break even" with the produced power, but I will be attempting to run everything 24/7 with the panels and inverter once I get a battery bank set up.

757fd8969302e02ed42af62064b28b3b.jpg
e5f4f27bde02ea97cb8acdbf1e77ba25.jpg
955c4e266a736efd02a94d2b8a514f21.jpg

Curious why the air pump is hanging in the air and the air line ran upwards. Looking good. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

About a month and a half into flower, finally looking like real colas!

420-magazine-mobile1987174170.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2027224863.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1409599689.jpg
420-magazine-mobile838118627.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom