Using nutrients with autopots

runonsent

Hello all. i am setting up a 3 room tent for perpetual grow. i got a 12 pot auto pot system. i have looked and have not seen any real info on feeding with nutrients. the autopot has a big resivor that water goes in. and it gravity feeds the plants. does anyone have experience with these? my question is how do you feed your plants nutrients. if you follow fox farms feeding schedule it says to feed them, then just water every other day. i am not sure how that works with one big tank of water.

hi Runonset, i suggest you to ask this question in the dedicated forum if you wanna expect answers...
hydro growing forum.
welcome on 420Mag.
ED.

Hello all. i am setting up a 3 room tent for perpetual grow. i got a 12 pot auto pot system. i have looked and have not seen any real info on feeding with nutrients. the autopot has a big resivor that water goes in. and it gravity feeds the plants. does anyone have experience with these? my question is how do you feed your plants nutrients. if you follow fox farms feeding schedule it says to feed them, then just water every other day. i am not sure how that works with one big tank of water.

Hi runonsent. I use Sohum soil in my Autopots which has all the necessary nutrients built in to support our crops from seed to harvest. Only spring water goes in my reservoir and my girls are thriving.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom