Closet grow op

closetop

Hey guys here's some info this girl has been in veg for about 130 days

I got this one from a friend chopped it clean in half look wat happened

420-magazine-mobile1835766062.jpg

420-magazine-mobile640579417.jpg

I use advanced nutrients connisour sorry if I spell tht wrong part A/B 100 ppm of cal mag to even out the distilled water

And root booster rhizo blast

I'm lst and cutting off 50 fans every two weeks roughly this is war happens when
You chop in half and give a haircut imho

My style now for growing all shrubs
I'll update with my other plants in a few days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Forgot to mention I'm using a 4 foot 8 bulb t5 the past month I had like 175 watts total in home depot CFL flood lights on it first 100 days

420-magazine-mobile112385613.jpg

420-magazine-mobile827221245.jpg

No bullshit all the major growth was achieved with my t5

Yes I have and tht not bad price at all I paid 120

Don't mind the cat hair them lil fucker get it everywhere no matter wat lil but ya I got 14gs off tht

They were severely stunted before using 150 watt CFL flood light for 7 bucks I started off doing auto and now I got mostly photos due to mistake of dispensary having seeds I'm happy got a free tent from my boy b to use and I got the t5 from closet it's heavy as fuck and pulling on the tent so um getting the bestva cob led 1500 watt led the growth is insane my temp and rh is perfect

I'm at 80 degrees
About 45-50 rh

They seem to love it and the t5 reaches about 3 feet but u always chop them in half and take almost every fan leaf off till it throws colas like the one with 80 colas I did in the 7 gallon bag the point is to this that the t5 only penetrates the canopy so far so when I do this it speeds up growth at the internal nodal structures of the plant I do allot of hst mixed with lst from about a foot and the t5 gives the appropriate penetration in this scenario I suggest you try to upgrade by adding in a led cob and using the t5 as a suppliment light as mine can be stood end on end

I got your pm but cant respond. I think since i am new here. Have been up in the air about if i have enough light for my goal of 3-4oz .
I'd say no not unless your lucky my results would indicate 3 good genetic seeds of auto under my 4ft 8 bulb t5 would be 2 or 3 zips

But I'm in a tent 2 days I've noticed a huge diff so maybe

I'm researching allot about high yields as I have atleast 7 autos gonna be going between a hybrid me and my boy obv sexed by accident photo auto hybrid can't wait 2 seeds down I have 5 purple kush autos from seed supreme coming but I'll veg them all in the t5 than I'll move into cob led setup ithink

You get about half a gram to a gram per watt of light is wat I'm finding

Back
Top Bottom