Any ideas for attic apartment grow?

BlackHippy27

I am new still, i been taking in all ideas . I'm stumped . I want to start my first grow indoors which will be in a newly renovated attic. Any ideas , sizes, and ways to avoid serious smells? Can anyone throw me some ideas please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Ideas for indoor attic grow?

It's a first time grow so I really don't know roughly what I should spend on as I'm type of lighting , popular and quality soil, proper fans and ventalation. Was kind of just wanting to hear ideas of things people done or thought about before

Great question,Aren't grows always secret lol? I guess my question goes to both an Top Classified secret and just a reg grow

Well it's going to smell in the house no matter what you do but it can be minimized depending on how much you spend on carbon filters.

How much attic space do you wish to dedicate to this hobby?

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

I figured the smell will always be there but I do want it to an absolute minimum. Maybe smells like someone just lit up outside... but I want the smell to almost not be existent . That's honestly one of my biggest fears.

A lot of info here, takes awhile to go thru but a lot cheaper than buying a book ;):

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

A lot of variables, some more critical than others. Temp in an attic is a major variable as varies on climates/insulation or lack there of. Also again varies but "most" attics can become a height problem, but that varies on how you growing and what kind of lights you have (as some can be closer to plant than others) and .....boom we back to them darn variables again ;)......lots of knowledgeable folks here along with threads you can read for 2 years and still not get thru them all, as folks have done it with various setups so you are bound to find someone who made it work in a similar situation to yours.

I figured the smell will always be there but I do want it to an absolute minimum. Maybe smells like someone just lit up outside... but I want the smell to almost not be existent . That's honestly one of my biggest fears.

This is not my area of expertise but I think you should budget at least $150 for premium 6" carbon filter.

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

A lot of info here, takes awhile to go thru but a lot cheaper than buying a book ;):

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

A lot of variables, some more critical than others. Temp in an attic is a major variable as varies on climates/insulation or lack there of. Also again varies but "most" attics can become a height problem, but that varies on how you growing and what kind of lights you have (as some can be closer to plant than others) and .....boom we back to them darn variables again ;)......lots of knowledgeable folks here along with threads you can read for 2 years and still not get thru them all, as folks have done it with various setups so you are bound to find someone who made it work in a similar situation to yours.
I appreciate that man thanks

Max Fan and Can filter.
I tried using Ona gel with my first grow and everything just smelled like masked weed smell. Was pretty disappointed. Was a bit of an investment but the redt of my equipment is fairly inexpensive. CFL bulbs work just fine for quantities I am looking for.
I upsized the fan so I can use the lowest setting. Noise level is very acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1103014921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile148248730.jpg

This is the little space I want to use

7 ft by 10 inches wide and a lil under 4 1/2 ft tall... obviously I know I'm going to have to do some custom fitting and what not. But what would you recommend for lighting this close to the plants . This is an legal attic grow . Just a first time grow. Smell is the biggest concern, noise for fans and what not is not however. Any ideas???

Back
Top Bottom