Closet setup need help

growgirl87

Can I veg in a closet that is 2 feet deep 2 feet high and 5 feet wide, and flower in a space that is 5 feet wide 5 feet high and 2 inches deep? What is the best lights for both of these spaces? I was thinking t5 ho lights? Can I possibly grow 1 lb in this set up? I'm so new to this. Please be kind. Lol

Yeah some planta can grow anywhere from 4 to 6 ft tall. Youre gonna need more space

Sent from my LGMS210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

growgirl87,

My veg compartment is about 2.5 ft in height (80 cm) - from the floor to led light glass, my flowering compartment is also similar ~4 ft (600W HPS in CoolTube)...
You need to utilize LST (bending the plants) from the very beginning of vegetation, and move them to flowering as soon as they reach 5cm from the ceiling (in case you use cooled LED). With t5 my experience was negative as they warmed the box unproportionally to their light intensity.

I think, you can manage to have some outcome from you closet, but 1 lb of dry stuff from 10 sq. ft (~ 1 sq. m) seems challenging :)
You definitely need good lights and very good ventilation system, especially in your flowering closet.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom