Need Help With Grow Room Set Up and Nutrients

KaiserKiffer

Thus far I have constructed a somewhat meticulous list of materials and a hypothetical schedule based off countless hours of research. These are my results so far. Please offer any helpful criticisms, advice, etc...

Goals: High Yield, High THC, Low CBD, Harvest 24 Plants.

Growth Medium: 50% Coco Coir, 35% Perlite, 5% Bat Guano in 5 gallon buckets for vegetative/flowering stage. Solo Cups are used for seedling. Rehydrated Coco Coir bale will be place in Cal-Mag and iron supplement diluted solution for added benefit.

Nutrients:

House and Garden Coco A+B
House and Garden Root Excelulator
House and Garden Bud XL
House and Garden Drip Clean (Maybe)

Advanced Nutrients Carboload
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud
Advanced Nutrients Piranha
Advanced Nutrients Sensizym

(* Am I missing any target part of the plant to enhance? And HOW MANY L should I get of these nutrients to support my 24 plants for a 13 week harvest?
I used a combination of both lines due to extensive research in the chemical biology and physiology of marijuana and nutrient-isolated studies of these nutrients. The HG Base Nutrient has been revered and the Root Excelulator has been known as the best of all others. Bud XL works by moving Nutrients from leaves to the buds of the plant to induce bigger yields. In conjunction to this, I thought Advanced Nutrients' trustable product of Big Bud would nurture excellent yields by providing the buds with additional Nutrients via a different "path". Additionally I felt as though Sensiyme is superior to HG Multi Zyme. This has also been concluded by some independent studies in these forums and some rare ones in actual scientific communities. Apart from this, AN Piranha seemed to be a safer bet than similar competitor products. And alternative I've heard (apart from Great White) is Mammoth P, but it didn't have enough user trial for me to truly consider. I've read about common issues with HG shooting powders just causing stem growth rather than bud growth, so I chose not to go with it.)

Feeding Schedule: My research tells me to add nutes with every feed, but only to begin with 1/4 the dilution recommended and add incrementally to reach 1/2 then full size. I'm just worried I won't buy the correct amount of nutrients. For example would 500 ml of Big Bud last from seedling till harvest between 24 plants? Also, should I just throw out run off? People experienced with these particular products are especially invited to add their 2 cents.

Area: 4 (4X4X6.5) Grow Tents with Mylar interior or 1 large (10X10X7) tent?

Lighting: 4 MH 1000 Watt Light Bulbs (GrowBright)
4 HPS 1000 Watt Light Bulbs (SunMaster)
4 SolsiTek Euro Reflectors
2 Outlet Digital Timers
2 SolsiTek Dimmable Digital Ballasts

Heating: Seedling at 78F day/ 70F Night, Vegetative at 75 day/ 68 night, Flowering at 72 day/68 night.

Humidity: Seedling at 65%, Vegetative lowered by 5% each week until 55%, Flowering Lowered to 40-45%.

Circulation: Exhaust outtake system and 2 lows fans wth 2 high fans.

Light Schedule: Vegetative: MH Bulb on 18/6, Transitionary: 36 Hour night, Flowering: HPS Bulb on 12/12.

CO2: if I had a cheaper way to get a generator I would. Any other methods that actually increase the PPM of CO2? I would love to get to 1200-1500 PPM with raised temperatures respectively for bigger yields.

Plant Manipulation: I'm unsure how risky I should be. I plan on doing some LST to all of my crops, but unsure if I should attempt topping or supercropping for my first grow. During the vegetative stage I plan on letting the entire plant grow to its potential until some leaves start lacking light on the bottom - then snip. I'll leave most however. During flowering, however, I'll remove more, especially light-lacking leaves, but will let some remain for Bud XL to have something to extract from. Any tips for topping if I should try it? And should I be supporting my plants with stakes? And how do I use those zip ties I see some people use?

Strains: I may be more limited depending on what grow tent I decide upon with the help of you all. I wanted to grow easy-to-grow strains with natural high yield and potency. Any suggestions? I was thinking along the lines of Strawberry Kush, Chocolope, Brian Berry Cough, White Widow, etc...

Thanks for your time in reading! I'm sure I missed something to strike up first.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

2 points of advise. First dont use perlite in your coco. Coco holds the perfect ratio of water to air for your plant. Perlite will just throw that off. Second, dont start with 24 plants. This is your first grow, 24 plants sounds like fun but trust me, you will spend a shit ton of time you your grow with 24 plants. Start small and scale up. Start with 4 plants in a 4x4 and learn to grow. You will make mistakes, we all have and will. I would hate to see you loose 24 plants or chase 20 differant problems compounded by so many plants. Get a run or two under your belt then go for it.

2 points of advise. First dont use perlite in your coco. Coco holds the perfect ratio of water to air for your plant. Perlite will just throw that off. Second, dont start with 24 plants. This is your first grow, 24 plants sounds like fun but trust me, you will spend a shit ton of time you your grow with 24 plants. Start small and scale up. Start with 4 plants in a 4x4 and learn to grow. You will make mistakes, we all have and will. I would hate to see you loose 24 plants or chase 20 differant problems compounded by so many plants. Get a run or two under your belt then go for it.

Thank you for the advice! It will be duly noted. I should, however, assert that I'm doing this operation under the guidance of 20+ year experienced grower. So, perhaps the 24 plants won't be too risky whilst the "supervisor" ensures all is going well! At least I hope lol.

Any advice on Nutrients though? How much should I buy of each to last me? And is anything missing? I was thinking of buying a bit of PeKacid and create my own HG Drip Clean equivalent for cheaper as an additional "nute".

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom