Looking for a setup - Some advice please

Soilwork

Would this do for 2 plants? Looking at led due to thier low heat/costs involved. Any suggestions? Is 80cmx80cm to small. What about the led lights? Power enough? Thanks in advanced. Done a few outdoor grows. But this would be my first indoor and dont want to waste money. But also dont want to go to psycho on expenses.
s-l3002.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am by no means expert on led lights but I think those may be a little under powered as they only draw 13.8 watts at the wall. You may try to see if buying individual components is comparable in price. If you were to go with individual components, I know there are some older model Mars hydro lights that would be pretty reasonably priced and probably get better results. I believe the mars hydro leds draw close to 135 watts so they would be about ten times more powerful than the ones in the kit.

Copy that.. thought i had checled the wattage out must have misread that. Thanks, ill keep looking around then!

Nice thanks man ill ahave a look. Aud and cad are equal so easy to compare for me.

150 actual watts would run in the setup your talking about real well 250 would be better 30cmx30cm per plant is good you can go smaller with scrog or lst sog etc the one you just sent i think the led panels are 45 watts each so your main growing will be with the cfls

Okay so i dont really understand led or what wouldbwork well. Imthinking just a 250 in a 1x2x2.. this should work well on 2 plants yea.? Not concerned about massive yields or anything.. what do you think? Dont eeally want to fuck this up.. or am i over thinking it?

150 watts will do a 2x2 area just male sure it's actual wattage a lot of led I seen only run at about half so a 300w would run about 150w

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks cola. Think i made up my mind. Got a few clones here outside. Would they be okay to put under a light in a few weeks or not?

Thanks cola. Think i made up my mind. Got a few clones here outside. Would they be okay to put under a light in a few weeks or not?

Root those girls! My first grow was done with a cheap "300watt" led that probably pulled 180. Wasn't a massive yield, I was super new and I ended with 60grams. That was fine for my personal. I am to lazy to convert to metric but I was in 3x3ft. The light worked just fine.

Back
Top Bottom