Looking for any advice on my first grow Scotland

Carpenter89

Allright troops, I've got fed up buying and it's
Time to supply myself. I don't want it indoors so I'm kitting out a shed with some skill. I'm framing out a secure area insulated and plyd of 1.8mx1.3m and then putting a 1mx1mx1.6m kingspanned and plyd grow box inside that. So I can have a small area to work in and keep it locked up. I'm looking for extreme security and a couple of noise barriers as it's in garden next to neighbours path. I need any advice on uk fans and extractor systems that are silent if possible or ur best solutions. I'm planning on using a mars hydro led 300w maybe 2 of them what's your takes on this. Do they create much heat? Pros and cons of two units? Am I better with one bigger unit or would two smaller units run quieter? Should I be thinking of installing a very small tubular heater to create some warmth on lights out as it's Scotland? Any tips on a good yield of something more discreet smelling and short plants as I've only got 1.6m floor to top of box and lights to hang. Im going to put a good system together with a carbon filter. You reckon I can stealth it enough to not be noticed? Any advice would be appreciated.
neighbors cool anyway but going to try complete discretion.
The carpenter

Pick a strain that does not smell much master kush is one I know of and as far as fans they all make a fair bit of noise I wrap mine in a blanket it helps a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you want stealth buy some 'phonic trap ' ducting. Its more expensive by quite a large margin but it is literally a god send. Ive just fitted some and its nuch better than the previous 'rhino' acoustic ducting i had. Ive also used mars leds and have decided to switch back to hps recently due to heat from my 2 300s and 600w mars leds. Running one should not give much heat off though but beware of mars hydros shady warranty system do some serious research first. How do you plan on watering your plants in there ? Meaning how are you going to get the water there on a regular basis without looking suspicious? Do you regularly work on engines or stuff ? If so buy a large jerry can so it wont look out of place. I run rhino pro fans and literally cant hear them with this duct work fitted too and those run 300+cfm. Where do you intend on venting your hot air to ? My first grow i done white widow snd advanced seeds critical. Both stayed very short and showed to be mostly indica. After curing it was some of the best weed ive had to date. Very stable and good taste off both.

Back
Top Bottom