Beginners set up

Soilwork

Do you think this is okay for a starter pack? Has all the essentials and i van upgeade from there..

s-l16008.jpg

Thanks for any advice :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks mate.. yea alotnof comments about going easy on the nutes.. cant wait tobget the set up.

Thanks mate.. yea alotnof comments about going easy on the nutes.. cant wait tobget the set up.

It's the best thing I have ever committed myself too and I have only harvested a couple of times. Just give them love they'll pay ya back.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That setup looks good but I would recommend a couple things. First is get an environmental controller like the Sentinel DEC-4 or Autopilot DIgital environmental controller. The other thing is a cheap humidifier to run for the first month or so til the plants can do it on their own. At first run the temp and humidity split with it set to increase RH. Then after that get rid of the humidifier and switch the controller to interlock temp & humidity and reduce RH. Climate makes all the difference and a good controller with a humidifier is a must for me.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice man ill have a look into them. Might have to wait a month before i buy addiotnal stuff.. i wilk be doing my first grown from clones so will i need it right away. Theybhave been outside for about a week now all doing well

It's the best thing I have ever committed myself too and I have only harvested a couple of times. Just give them love they'll pay ya back.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks BSbuds yes im looking forward to it :)

So my next question is that this set up will only do the vege state. What shouldni swap the t5 over with after vege. For flowering state

It looks like the kit comes with two blue and red spectrum LEDs. They will work to flower but I would leave the t5 on as well to balance the light spectrum. LEDs are great in the right spectrum. I use one of LEDRF's Perfect Sun leds as it has a complete spectrum including IR and UV.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea these are only 14w or something. Think i may have fucked this purchse a little bit. Ill get a 400 watt hps to swap out at at flower stage

Okay just ordered the 400 hps.. an expensive day. But atleast i wont be messing around later down the track waiting for things to arrive..erc

Thanks kimbo.. but i already baught it all.. always room yo upgrade later down the track.

Back
Top Bottom